College Football Thread v4.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, O'Brien is gonzo. I'm actually not real happy about that, because I prefer a competitive Penn State for the B1G.

I agree, I would like to see every big10 team competitive.

Competitive? Fuck Penn St. in the earholes, if you were anywhere near their boards, or blogs post tattoo-gate, pre-pedogate, the self-righteous indignation levels were so foglike in their thickness you could hide a dozen child-charity traps behind them. I hope we annihilate PSU year in, year out, so thoroughly that whatever coach they just lost the year before wakes up sore in the ass.

Add in every other B1G team when it comes to playing us. Sure, I want all B1G teams to win their other games, but I don't actually care if they do.

I hope we annihilate PSU year in, year out, so thoroughly that whatever coach they just lost the year before wakes up sore in the ass.

No one said anything about losing to them, or even playing close games. I was AT the PSU game this year, and I could cheerfully sit through that every year forever. I want them to be the best "other" team in the B1G, and then get destroyed by us. Same as I want every other team in the B1G to be dope, and then get their teeth kicked in by us.

No one said anything about losing to them, or even playing close games. I was AT the PSU game this year, and I could cheerfully sit through that every year forever. I want them to be the best "other" team in the B1G, and then get destroyed by us. Same as I want every other team in the B1G to be dope, and then get their teeth kicked in by us.

Quoted 4 Truth.

Bill Greene on Scout has had a lot to say about Corey Smith (was a JUCO kid who redshirted) this year and went as far as saying he may be the best WR on the team.

Marc Givler on Rivals is chiming in with his own thoughts from his sources and says Georgia Tech transfer Jeff Greene (who couldn't play this year due to the transfer) may be the best WR on the team and his sources would be surprised if he wasn't the #1 WR next season.

Greene is 6'5" BTW.

Something I just remembered though... since these guys are redshirting they're probably doing basically nothing but scout team work. Which means they are going up against OSU's pass defense. :lolguy:

Which means they are going up against OSU's pass defense.

Say what you want, but if you are working out day after day against Bradley Roby in 7 on 7 drills and all he has to worry about is guarding YOU, you are probably getting a lot better as a player.

Every year there is guys during bowl practice that are "blowing up" and "going to be a starter next year" but it rarely ever happens. I mean, hell Chris Fields was named a starter this year after the spring game yet wasn't starting the first game lol. His mom was even crying about it before the Penn State game as she stood next to me and my wife.

I'll wait to see who the starters are come next August. BTW I think the ship has said on Gesicki, I really don't see room for him in this years class now.

I think the ship has said on Gesicki, I really don't see room for him in this years class now.

They seem to want a TE. They've got David Njoku visiting in mid-January. Listed as a WR/ATH but most feel he's a TE prospect. I think they'd prefer Gesicki if he becomes available.

19 right now.

Lattimore and Smith from Glenville makes 21.

Solomon Thomas, if OSU can get him, would make 22.

Hopefully an OL from somewhere makes 23.

A TE would be 24.

I feel like I'm missing another likely kid but can't think of him right now.

19 right now.

Lattimore and Smith from Glenville makes 21.

Solomon Thomas, if OSU can get him, would make 22.

Hopefully an OL from somewhere makes 23.

A TE would be 24.

I feel like I'm missing another likely kid but can't think of him right now.

January 10th

2014 DB Mattrell McGraw (River Ridge, LA) - official

January 17th

2014 WR David Njoku (Cedar Grove, NJ) - official

2014 DB Terrence Alexander (River Ridge, LA) - official

2014 DT Derrick Nnadi (Virginia Beach, VA) - official

January 31st

2014 OT/DE Malik McDowell (Detroit, MI) - official

2014 DE Solomon Thomas (Coppell, TX) - official

Competitive? Fuck Penn St. in the earholes, if you were anywhere near their boards, or blogs post tattoo-gate, pre-pedogate, the self-righteous indignation levels were so foglike in their thickness you could hide a dozen child-charity traps behind them. I hope we annihilate PSU year in, year out, so thoroughly that whatever coach they just lost the year before wakes up sore in the ass.

Add in every other B1G team when it comes to playing us. Sure, I want all B1G teams to win their other games, but I don't actually care if they do.

This. Forget the boards, a buddy of mine is a HUGE PSU fan and STILL post stuff about Joe Pa on his facebook regularly after thrashing tattoogate.

Hey, Ohio State has just as many idiot fans as the rest of college football...maybe more actually haha.

Anyone else read that Michigan's OT Taylor Lewan is about to be charged for beating up an Ohio State fan outside of a bar after The Game? Also their starting QB (Gardner) is expected to miss the bowl game, suddenly their fan base has serious doubts about Shane Morrison, when just 8 months ago he was the savior and would lead them to 4 wins against Ohio State haha.

Hey, Ohio State has just as many idiot fans as the rest of college football...maybe more actually haha.

Anyone else read that Michigan's OT Taylor Lewan is about to be charged for beating up an Ohio State fan outside of a bar after The Game? Also their starting QB (Gardner) is expected to miss the bowl game, suddenly their fan base has serious doubts about Shane Morrison, when just 8 months ago he was the savior and would lead them to 4 wins against Ohio State haha.

Link?

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Article/Michigans-Lewan-Accused-Of-Assault-167623

It is a Dave Biddle report so take it with a grain of salt for the moment. As for Devin Gardner not playing, I saw it on ESPN while watching the Ohio game today, found that a little ironic myself haha

I've had a feeling since seeing Jameis before the Clemson game then the way they throttled Clemson that he is just a Vince Young-type personality where he's loose, confident and will not let his team have a letdown.

But I also can't shake the feeling that Auburn and the SEC are going to do it again.