What type of racing events are here

SniperMatt

I moved to cbus not that long ago and was wondering if you guys did like a Friday night lightz like kilkare or a test and tune at national trails. What about car meets too?

Some of go to the Friday Night Lightz deal, lots do test n tune and the Wed. night program at trails. You have Pacemakers up in Mt Vernon and Marion County International Raceway up in Marion for some sketchy grudge stuff.

As far as meets, there is the weekly Sawmill trainwreck and we all meet at other various spots.

Lots of stuff to do, just need to keep your eyes open.

There's more than just drag racing. The local SCCA club is very active with AutoCross, RallyCross, and club racing. Various groups host track days at Mid-Ohio and Nelson Ledges as well. And there are plenty of members here who would be more than happy to get you started in any of that.

There's more than just drag racing. The local SCCA club is very active with AutoCross, RallyCross, and club racing. Various groups host track days at Mid-Ohio and Nelson Ledges as well. And there are plenty of members here who would be more than happy to get you started in any of that.

You can message me and I'd be happy to discuss the SCCA and the different programs offered. I've been an active member (club racing, race chairman and board of directors) for the past 15 years. Always happy to help!! Matt

I have been turned on to some of the smaller clubs that do autocross the last few years, Buckeye Miata club, United Ford Owners, and Corvette's of Troy are a few of my favorites. There are lots of things at Trails and Kilkare if thats more your thing, I usually make it out a few times a year to the drag strip. Depends on what you want to do, but I'm sure you can find some things that interest you.

and Cars & Coffee is a nice way to start off your weekend every saturday morning.

Alright thanks guys, I forgot that mid Ohio isn't that far from here. I haven't been to the Ohio mile, but that sounds like a fun thing to do. As for the test and tune at the trails on wed, what time does that start at?

Wednesday's aren't test n tunes, its bracket racing. If you want just tnt, keep your eye on trails website for the opening Sundays for some tnt days