Anyone want to go 8s?

Cordell

i bet it sells to some one in Russia or Dubai

My dads friend was supposed to work on selling it for him. We were just talking about it and I told him the same thing, plan on shipping it out of the country and I bet it sells right away on ebay. He got a good deal and wish I was into Camaro's more, Id buy it. Couldnt replicate that build for the money it could be had for

when did ed buy it. Last I saw this car it was at indy and terry still owned it... it was for sale but she still owned it. Crazy that ed bought it and never really ran it and now for sale again?

Ed didnt buy it to race it...

Purely to make money. He got the whole deal from Terri on the cheap...

Oh I can see that he is trying to resell it but there cant be much money to be made on that car. It honestly could not sell for more than 55-60k in my opinion. Hopefully ED got an insane deal if that was his intention from the start.

Not if he's listing it on CL. I gotta think if you've got the wherewithal to get a car that you're trying to flip for $90k, you can afford to list it somewhere that people who have $90k budgets shop.

We will see, I wish the best for him. We all know you get 30-40 cents on the dollar for performance stuff. Hell goto proline engines website and see what tim lynchs vette is selling for. This camaro cant be run in anything except open comp and test and tune unless you change stuff. Will be a hard sell at that price...