Need Euro expertise please

Littleguy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if im asking this to soon, but any plans for rims/lowering it a LITTLE (Not HELLAFLUSH but a little drop to make it look better)

After looking at the pic more you might not even need to lower it, but some nice wheels would really make it look great! That and some DARK tint.

Could anyone on here photoshop one of those pics with the factory wheels black/dark, tinted tails/windows, and black mirrors? I think that would really set it off.

Well, I kept going back and forth between the E350 and the XF and I kept on loving the XF but realizing that the E350 might be more practical. With that being said I purchased a Jaguar XF 4.2V8 today. I will be taking delivery of the car on Wednesday so I'll post pics then.

Sign of a true petrolhead.

Congrats!

Haha Indeed.

Thanks guys!

Couple of preview pics from the dealer

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/photo_2_5.jpg

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/photo48.jpg

White, huh? What are you a stripper? Looks like new money...

:p Can't wait to go for a cruise, buddy.

I dont know if im asking this to soon, but any plans for rims/lowering it a LITTLE (Not HELLAFLUSH but a little drop to make it look better)

After looking at the pic more you might not even need to lower it, but some nice wheels would really make it look great! That and some DARK tint.

Could anyone on here photoshop one of those pics with the factory wheels black/dark, tinted tails/windows, and black mirrors? I think that would really set it off.

He won't tint them. He likes the sunny, open, and airy feeling. He and I have discussed this before as we are the opposite in that regard. I prefer tint and the feeling sneaking around in a sense. I know, very PR of me. ;)

Thanks guys, the care will be staying completely stock for as long as I own it. Like Christian said, I prefer no tint. Its a Premium Luxury so it has factory 19" wheels which are plenty big for me, the Bowers & Wilkinson audio system (NPR will sound great!), and pretty much every option except the supercharger and dynamic suspension.