CR Dyno day prediction

PRD2BDF

Would like to see the difference in power from putting a manual in the Camaro, last time it was on Brian's dyno it made 380whp all motor. So it would be cool to see 400+, so I'm curious how much power the auto really robbed.

Would like to see the difference in power from putting a manual in the Camaro, last time it was on Brian's dyno it made 380whp all motor. So it would be cool to see 400+, so I'm curious how much power the auto really robbed.

I'd say you will be over 400 by a little. Cam and exhaust, no head work?

I'd say you will be over 400 by a little. Cam and exhaust, no head work?

It's a forged 370 with some crappy hand ported ls1 heads and a nitrous friendly cam. The cam isn't nearly as aggresive as most LS1s use. It did make over 600 on spray a few years ago, so you can see where the original intent was ;)

It's a forged 370 with some crappy hand ported ls1 heads and a nitrous friendly cam. The cam isn't nearly as aggresive as most LS1s use. It did make over 600 on spray a few years ago, so you can see where the original intent was ;)

It should make ~420ish without any problem.....I'll put a dollar on it :)

The big question for me will be if it is running in time and how dialed in I can get it before hand. I started putting it all back together as I would like to make this but it will be here quick. Plus, I don't know if Brian will want to dyno a heavy ass, Smokey pig.

Chances are it won't be running. If it is, I prob won't get it tuned enough to throw much nitrous to it and I will be plenty shy of the 800hp I would like to see.