WTB Living room stuff- i haz none

justinwebb

Looking to buy some living room furniture, long story short the fiance and I split up and she took her furniture and need new-ish stuff. Trying to find stuff in good condition and not too beat up for a nice bachelor pad lol. I am highly allergic to cats so if it was ever around cats I cant use it. Below is a list

Couch

Loveseat

TV

Coffee Table

End Tables

Lamps

Thanks all!

Sorry to hear y'all split up. I have a round iron coffee table with matching end tables, the coffee table needs a glass top. If you buy the end tables the coffee table goes free if you want it. Also (not sure if it helps) I have a middle of the road (quality wise) futon frame that has hardly been used, we just dont have the matress for it anymore. If your interested in anything just pm me and I'll send pics and a price.

have a sectional couch, purchased at value city 2 years ago. just bought a house and got a new couch. paid $500 for it. only issue is 1 spring sticks up right under the cloth making 1 spot a lil uncomfortable. been told it can be fixed easily. only asking for a $100. lmk if you want me to send u a pic. no cats only a dog but he's not allowed on couch.

• 2 weeks later...