diesel shops in Ohio

xlr8tn

Anyone recommend a shop that does duramax? My buddy has been chasing a low rail pressure code (p0087) for over a year now on his 06. Had one shop that said they knew what they were doing that replaced his cp3 and an injector but no change. The rubber fuel lines have been changed, bottle tested it and the fprv is good, and the fuel cooler was changed (leaking). We're down to needing the injectors return tested. I know how to do it but don't have the equipment to do it and I've never done it so I'd rather he had someone that has experience with it check his injectors. He's already sunk a ton of cash into this thing....just trying to keep him from wasting anymore money on it.

thanks for the info guys.....he actually lives up in Akron and he's checking around up there. He called the dealerships up there and they all want $400-$500 to test the injectors ($100/hr for 4-5 hours). I'm just trying to get him some options. I hate to say it but I don't really trust a dealership not to come back and just say "yeah....you need 8 injectors" and then that not fix it. I've read a bunch of times where that's happened. Injectors are $400 a piece so he really needs someone that will actually trouble shoot the truck correctly to find out what the issue is.