Dumbest thing you'll see all year...

Farkas

There's things that I have no interest in, but think "eh, somebody likes it, I guess", then there's stuff like this and I just think "what a fucking moron".

Bingo.

He argues in an interview that it's simply, "what he wanted" but I honestly think this is beyond pointless. Maybe if it were still drivable I'd understand a bit better, but it's basically to just show off- equivalent of a "show-drop".

Bingo.

He argues in an interview that it's simply, "what he wanted" but I honestly think this is beyond pointless. Maybe if it were still drivable I'd understand a bit better, but it's basically to just show off- equivalent of a "show-drop".

wait a sec.... are you saying this is too low?

Someone check on Hell please, it might be getting chilly down there

Haha @ about 1:10.

I will say that I once got stuck on some railroad tracks in my old TR7. It caught the muffler, yanked it out and stood the rear end on top of it lengthwise so the rear wheels spun in the air. Haha Imagine my surprise when my car just revved but didn't go anywhere. Keep in mind, I even went slow and expected the scrape. It all happened so quickly and easily. I paid some guy 10 bucks to pull the muffler out from underneath since I was on my way to a party and didn't want to get dirty. haha Blat! Blat!

The guy has to take his front bumper off just to pull into/out of the damn carwash and still got stuck... Shit that low is just retarded, and those rear wheels look dumb as hell.

Why would you want something that low thats static and has to be driven like that? Must be a horrible ride, get stuck on everything etc.

Id just bag the thing and call it a day.