Vehicle break-in

Miller

That sucks man.

I am assuming the Benz?

Not sure what kind of total value you are talking on the property, but was it not enough to justify turning it into insurance?

I can make a couple calls and get some pricing on a window tomorrow if you want.

just make sure that the glass isnt wavy before they begin the work, made that mistake and now i have one circus mirror on the passenger that makes me mad every time the sun is out Cheaper isnt always the way to go

Smashed out my passenger window in my driveway. Stole about $2000 in property but 75% of it was work property that I won't need to cover. So no need to deal with a deductible. Why would my alarm not have gone off? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does $300 sound reasonable? My windows are tinted so it's going to be nice having a circus mirror myself.

Thanks guys

Edited by Miller

dang, last night?

we got lucky then, as both cars were outside…

You didn't hear anything?

Me, Amber, the dog, nothing... Anyway we just ordered security cameras and motion detectors. This is just stupid.

That's crazy.

Was the stuff sitting in the back seat, or concealed in the trunk?

I put my laptop bag behind the passenger seat and often lean that seat back to keep it from moving. That with my tint should be enough to make that bag really hard to see. Either dumb luck or it was known it was there. Someone's been scoping me I think. Someone dumb enough to think a debadged c300 is a richman's car and that stealing an HRA card is a score. :dumb:

Good luck getting declined at the mcbapies store :dumb:

I put my laptop bag behind the passenger seat and often lean that seat back to keep it from moving. That with my tint should be enough to make that bag really hard to see. Either dumb luck or it was known it was there. Someone's been scoping me I think. Someone dumb enough to think a debadged c300 is a richman's car and that stealing an HRA card is a score. :dumb:

Good luck getting declined at the mcbapies store :dumb:

This is dumb criminal shit, no one scoped you. They saw a car they thought they would find stuff in and went for it.

Meth heads think any merc is a richmans car.

Damn this sucks! NewAlbros are no longer safe!!

When I had the window on the pilot replaced I went to a place on Polaris by IPS called Buckeye, super quick same day service!

Buckeye auto glass?, I had them come out and do mine, their prices were fair but the glass they put in is 3rd rate shit

That sucks, sorry to hear this.

All the cars on our street we gone through last year. We lost a camera because of it. Normally we don't keep anything in the cars but it was the night we got back from the Road Rally last year. I just missed the fact that the camera was in the glove box. And didn't lock the car from sheer stupidity and exhaustion.

Luckily no windows were broken like yours.