CR Spring Track Day Callout Thread

2highpsi

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets do it... should be fun, I' m game to run anybody as long as my junk stays together.

:lol:

I got dibs on Dave (DKilbourne) if he makes it.

Your car is better suited to race the cars that are pulling their front wheels in their avatars ;)

:lol:

I got dibs on Dave (DKilbourne) if he makes it.

Your car is better suited to race the cars that are pulling their front wheels in their avatars ;)

That's the big mystery....last year the best I could rattle off was a 10.3 at 134mph....I better be better this year! Or I wasted a shitload of $$$$ lol

Alright Jordan...I'll try to move up and probably get smoked, just for your entertainment.:)

Bring yo shitttttt Joanzzzz

Have to wait and see who actually signs up.

Off the top of my head for funsies:

1. Jeff's CTSV again, but from a dig.. :gabe:

2. Wags? If he is racing.

3. Grant lol wait. no

4. Chads89Sumptin

5. Alex aka Giant Snail

3rd gear synchos are shitty.. .so i'll be all

launch(hopefully dont break)

rip 2nd...

granny shift 3rd

rip 4th...

soooooooo who wants to run and 11.80 car till i get the trans sorted out

i guess i'm calling out my trans and rear end...lol

Appt scheduled with Shep, hopefully it doesnt really take a week to get my clutch put in otherwise ill be doing laps of 23 Friday night to get some mileage in before the track day lol. O and ill take any Accords or Camrys that want to race Edited by GGEvo

will have to see the entry list for my call out I guess

I'd be interested in lining up with the turbo Nova in my naturally aspirated Mustang. Not too much with the boost now, OK...;)

-John

I'd be interested in lining up with the turbo Nova in my naturally aspirated Mustang. Not too much with the boost now, OK...;)

-John

lol judging by your 12" dbl beadlock wheel and chassis cert... ill need every pound of boost my car can make to run you.... still interested :D

lol judging by your 12" dbl beadlock wheel and chassis cert... ill need every pound of boost my car can make to run you.... still interested :D

Cool...Should be a pretty good race, I know you're still sorting your combination out. I see you're knocking off E.T. each time you go out.

I had the double beadlock wheels left over from my old car(427c.i. and 106). This car has never really done to well at NTR, typically runs 9.20-9.30's there.

I'm only going to have the BBF in the car a little longer, figured I'd get out a make a few laps.

I can help you set your boost controller before we race, wouldn't want you to smoke the tires at the hit...lol

Edited by jevans

3rd gear synchos are shitty.. .so i'll be all

launch(hopefully dont break)

rip 2nd...

granny shift 3rd

rip 4th...

soooooooo who wants to run and 11.80 car till i get the trans sorted out

i guess i'm calling out my trans and rear end...lol

11.80s? what do you drive now, a 500rwhp 03 cobra?.... :gabe:

Mach 1 went 11.36@127 with 440whp and 390 tq.. bullitt made 507 and 449... if I can make some clean passes it should be quick

Giving it hell off the line means 10s.....as long it goes into each gear nicely after that. Maybe you need incentive. Line up with someone who runs low 11s/high 10s and do your best to keep up :) I know of a few in that area.