Free Piano

04SVT

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n576/04SVT600hp/20140419_105556_zpsx8eij6g9.jpgREE FREE FREE!

We got this for our girl to practice on. It works great for that. Yes it is a bit rough but it works. And it's FREE!!! If not gone in a couple days it's going to the dump.^

CALL

TEXT^

740 540 9696

I'm interested but don't have a way to transport it. Would you be willing to deliver to Columbus for $?

Sorry no. I can't lift that much anymore and keep my lower back in tact. Whoever takes it does all the lifting.

So...I'm googling "Piano Donations" and it's kind of shocking how many people have piano's they want to get rid of. Admittedly, we got ours for free from a family member, but I picked up the bish myself.

Unfortunately, I offer no solution. Just sad and amazing that something (especially built with such care and craftsmanship for thousands of dollars) can be absolutely worthless if it's in the wrong home at the wrong time.

It's rough. The 2 high keys are stuck. It has served well for many many many years. However might have someone coming this weekend. If not, it has done it's duty and like all things at some point they are just done.