HIGHWAY PATROL EVERYWHARE

acklac7

Be Safe/Smart out there this Holiday Weekend, seen em stacked up 3 deep in speed traps all around the outerbelt today. And they got a fleet of motorcycles now so they can hide in random, obscure areas :fuuuu:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just set up the hilliard DUI checkpoint at britton/cemetery. Traffic is all gridlocked and fucked there now. They'll be watching this weekend for sure, I bet at least one CR member gets caught.

Was up near Bethel/Sawmill area about an hour ago, no joke saw 5 different Statey's in under 10 min, all cruising the side streets. One of them followed me into Giant Eagle, thought for sure I was going to get the ol "whoop whoop" but I guess he had other bigger fish to fry.

I got an unsafe distance ticket after i was cut off yesterday at 270 & 71 on the North end. $129

I got one of those a while back, I saw a cop fly up behind me so I changed lanes to get out of the way as I wasnt doing anything wrong just figured he needed to get somewhere and he said I was too close to the car in front of me and almost caused an accident. I asked how close is too close he didnt give me a number just that I almost caused an accident. I said well I dont really see a gray area just either i did or did not cause an accident and he said well thats my opinion. I just laughed and paid it.