F/S Snap-on Tools 1/2" torque wrench 50-250 ft-lbs

SinisterSS

I finally gave in to temptation and bought a 1/2" drive Snap-on digital TECHWRENCH, so I'm selling my 1/2" click type Snap-on torque wrench for $175.00, I bought it new and paid over $350.00 for it, this wrench still retails from Snap-on for $349.99.

My torque wrench still looks new with maybe a few minor scratches, it comes in a red Snap-on plastic case, still has the user manual too. When using this torque wrench you DO NOT have to return it to the lowest setting like all other torque wrenches. It was only used when doing head gasket repairs on Honda/Acura cars and now Honda uses degrees instead of a specific ft-lbs setting.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/photo1_zps817507c1.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/photo2_zpsc99a6d5f.jpg

here are the specs:

50-250 ft-lbs

Designed for measuring torque in a clockwise direction only. Wrench is not reversible.

Description:

Flex-Ratchet Models – offer sealed Snap-on® ratchets, which flex up to 15° to provide knuckle and obstruction clearance.

Snap-on® Sealed Ratchet Head – is virtually maintenance free; more time working with the tool, less time on tool maintenance.

Thumb Screw Type Adjustment – is faster than cycling through a micrometer style torque wrench. Guard prevents setting from being changed accidentally. Setting is displayed in window. Conversion table to N•m displayed on handle.

Sealed Neck – keeps dust and grit away from the torque mechanism for longer tool life.

"Split Beam" Measuring Element – provides accurate, reliable readings and eliminates the heavy coil spring used in conventional click-type wrenches. This yields fewer moving parts, reducing friction and wear.

I have the same wrench in my box, it's a really great tool. I bought the techangle wrench too, but I still use the split beam wrench for stuff. Hope you bought the tech wrench that does angle.

I have the same wrench in my box, it's a really great tool. I bought the techangle wrench too, but I still use the split beam wrench for stuff. Hope you bought the tech wrench that does angle.

I did, damn thing cost me $480.00 not counting tax