Celebrity crushes of the 90s

justin0469

So true...

Celebrity Crushes Of The 90s

Posted by casey jones in Entertainment, Features on April 20, 2009 | 45 responses

If you’re a guy that was born in the late 70’s or early 80’s, chances are the 90’s was the decade that you discovered yourself (with the help of Baywatch). There were a number of mainstream shows that aided in the formation of your dream girl blueprint. These are those girls.

Pamela Anderson - Baywatch

CJ Parker revolutionized the art of slow motion beach running en route to saving lives. Enough said.

pamela_anderson_baywatch_surf.jpg

Cindy Crawford - pepsi commercial

This Pepsi commercial is one of the iconic hot chick moments of the decade.

cindy-crawford-picture.jpg

Jenny McCarthy - Singled Out

Not only was she hot and in Playboy, but she was crazy and seemed like a fun party girl. Plus, her and Pam helped you hone your picture-finding skills on America Online.

f-jenny-mccarthy-4062.jpg

Tiffani Amber Thiessen - Saved By The Bell

Eventually you realized that she was the real reason you watched every episode 9 times.

kelly46na.jpg

The entire Baywatch (female) cast

David Hasselhoff’s casting ability deserves its own post, but to keep this one from getting too long, let’s take a group trip down memory lane with Carmen Electra, Yasmine Bleeth, Donna D’Errico, Gina Lee Nolin, and Erika Eleniak. Let’s also point out the lone female actor of the group, Stephane “no doubt natural” blank

baywatchgirls.jpg

Britney Spears

The pop princess that changed the game with her debut video starring herself and a schoolgirl outfit.

britney-spears-baby-one-more-time.jpg

Christina Applegate - Kelly Bundy

She was the bad ass girl that you were too white and dorky to ever get.

715k-300x225.jpg

Danielle Fishel - Boy Meets World

Looking back at Topenga, she really isn’t that spectacular. But back in the day, who didn’t have the hots for her?

danielle_fishel.jpg

Amy Jo Johnson - Pink Power Ranger

Hot superheroes serve as a boy’s transition to liking girls in real life. The Pink Ranger spent 30 minutes with us every day after school until it became embarrassing for your friends to know you watched Power Rangers.

amyjo.jpg

Alicia Silverstone - Clueless / Batman Forever

While she’s known for her role in Clueless, she’s stored in my hotness memory bank as Batgirl.

alicia-silverstone.jpg

Christina Lakin - Al from Step By Step

Ever since crushing on Al, I’ve had a thing for athletic girls that can talk sports. Thank you Al.

christine_281.jpg

Christina Aguilera

She struggled to eclipse Britney’s shadow early in her career and eventually did that by being herself. Check out what baby Christina looked like:

christina-aguilera-blonde.jpg

Cameron Diaz - The Mask

It’s easy to forget that she used to be more model than actress, and what better proof than her role as “hot chick, limited speaking” from The Mask.

cameron.jpg

Nikki Cox

If your parents didn’t let you watch Baywatch, Cox’s show Unhappily Ever After is where you got your boob fix. It’s a shame what she looks like now.

nikkicoxstuff040wg.jpg

Janet Jackson

Besides the fact that she was the ultimate performer - she rarely wears a shirt on album covers and gave guys worldwide the dream of being these hands:

janet-jackson.jpg

Jessica Rabbit

Yes, a cartoon. Roger Rabbit’s wife was all kinds of hot and gave boys a tingly feeling they likely didn’t understand.

amblin_jessicarabbit.jpg

Stephanie Tanner

My crush on her was at the age where I anticipated she’d be megahot when she got to her 20’s. Wasn’t exactly right, but can’t win em all.

stephanietanner.jpg

Suzanne Somers And Uncle Jesse’s Wife

These 2 made us all MILF-curious before MILF was a word. Admit it, you watched the same Thigh Master infomercial multiple times.

b-suzanne-somers-thigh-41178627ec66.jpeg

lori-loughlin-lead.jpg

Aaliyah

I don’t know if any girl will ever be able to make wearing men’s boxers and sagging pants more attractive. RIP.

2812505.jpg

Kelly Packard - California Dreams / Baywatch

Definitely a sleeper on this list, she played the Kelly Kapowski-type role in the Saved By The Bell knockoff California Dreams. She eventually became one of the final slow motion runners on Baywatch and almost seemed too innocent to be on the cast.

kelly_packard-007.jpg

haha, i try!

some of these are STILL crushes....or more like "i'd like to crush their pussy" (if you've seen the Hearbreak Kid, you know where I got that) - like Tiffani Amber Thiessen, Cameron Diaz and Christina Applegate! Doesn't the pink power ranger look like natalie portman?

False Advertising!!! Should have been Female Celebrity Crushes of the 90s...

ha well on a male dominated site, it's implied. if you start a thread with guy crushes, then you have to put male celebrity crushes of the 90s. just the way it is :dunno::D

you could put slater in your thread

slater-stupid.gif

• 9 months later...