2007 mustang no crank

SRTurbo04

2007 v6 5-speed Mustang driving the car all of the sudden it just turned off and it just clicks when you turn the key no crank. Went and got a nre battery and stillwhen you go to turn on the key the car will not crank it just clicks and the clicking is coming from the throttle body. And when you turn the key all the lights on the dash flash quickly and click, I have no power to Windows AC or radio could it possibly be anti theft?

Help me out here

Test the voltage on your battery, it probably doesn't have enough juice to turn the starter. It should read 11-12 volts with the car off. If it does read that much, I would take it in and have it tested (for free) at autozone or whatever because maybe it isn't delivering enough amps. Have you tried jumping it?

Test the voltage on your battery, it probably doesn't have enough juice to turn the starter. It should read 11-12 volts with the car off. If it does read that much, I would take it in and have it tested (for free) at autozone or whatever because maybe it isn't delivering enough amps. Have you tried jumping it?

Tried jumping it with another car and battery pack. Tried it with a known good battery from another car, and got a brand new one.

Check the ground wire coming off your battery and scrub the area where it bolts into the chassis with a wire brush. I've had this happen on two of my cars and that fixed it. There was a good enough connection to light up the dash but not for starting.

Check the ground wire coming off your battery and scrub the area where it bolts into the chassis with a wire brush. I've had this happen on two of my cars and that fixed it. There was a good enough connection to light up the dash but not for starting.
going to try the ground things todaythanks.

Will it bump-start? If it does, that would point to a bad ground or a bad starter, most likely.

Wont bump start

Was the battery terminal. With the hole in the battery, the acid was running down the lines and corroded them away.

6 $ part .. 139$ to fix it(100$ diagnostic from dealer and some labor fml) and 85 $ tow.

Huge thanks to capitol towing for hooking me up and being patient with me being late to the car.