Ohio State Fair

jeffro

Chad, you're assuming it's the people at the Fair that he finds scary.

Don't forget, there's all those terrifying farm animals that could get loose.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/emoticons/ChainGun-1.gif

I bring muh luv gun for dat! http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff214/leoschild/EMTIONS%20SMILEY/hillbilly.gif

It's none of my business, but if you are having anxiety to the level where it is beginning to affect your rational thought and emotional level to the point where it is difficult to function in daily life without a weapon - maybe you might not be the appropriate person for a ccw. Gun safety starts with your brain and your ability to think clearly.

It's none of my business, but if you are having anxiety to the level where it is beginning to affect your rational thought and emotional level to the point where it is difficult to function in daily life without a weapon - maybe you might not be the appropriate person for a ccw. Gun safety starts with your brain and your ability to think clearly.

Bingo

+1

Then why go? lol

Frank hits it for reality. This is probably best where to stop things.

Don't go to stupid places, with stupid people, who do stupid things.

Depending on your experience's, and those would be individual. Let's not turn this into attacking the guy for wanting to feel safe for himself and his family. People who have been a victim, or experienced innocent people being victimized, may have the mindset of not letting that happen again. There are always the "maybe's" in any situation. Not knowing the details and passing judgment, could put you in the same seat as uninformed lawmakers.

It is the edit button for any time I go out. If I can not do a proper risk assesment for the safety of the ones I love, I have to ask if it is worth doing. And if it is still worth doing, I have to midigate the risk in some way to make it safer and increase the percentage of not having an incident.