Dyno Day to help a family in need.

DTM Brian

Is this the same Jeremy Clark with the blue C5Z (had the white SS for a long time)?

No, this Jeremy Clark has a red and black Foxbody coupe.

Brian, this is awesome of you. I plan on going to Mopar Nats Saturday and your dyno Sunday. Debating on whether to get a hotel for Saturday night or just drive up both days. Looking forward to meeting you.

I'd like to show up to hang out and donate a few bucks while I'm there, might bring a work car guy along too.

Does Brian do diesel trucks, as far as exhaust venting provisions and stuff, or is that a big pain in the ass? My truck has a very clean tune on it but will produce a slight haze.

This is what I want to dyno. I've talked to some buddies on other forums who've had their trail rigs dyno tuned and the operator made them put on regular truck tires. Should I bring my roller wheels and tires with me? http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/07/u6e4a9a5.jpg

This is what I want to dyno. I've talked to some buddies on other forums who've had their trail rigs dyno tuned and the operator made them put on regular truck tires. Should I bring my roller wheels and tires with me? http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/07/u6e4a9a5.jpg

Looking at the width I do not think it will go on the dyno.

Just a heads up.

This dyno day for Mr. Clark is spreading like wild fire. If the turn out is what I am expecting there are going to be way more cars than we can dyno. 30 cars is a busy day. 40 cars is the goal. For those who do not get on the dyno I will plan another dyno day in Sept for CR for those who are interested.

Long story short the list is going to fill fast. First come first serve. My guess is the list will be filled within the first hour or two. If your name is called and you are not there be prepared to go to the end of the line. At this point I am not sure how late this will go. All depends on the interest and how my crew of guys is holding up.

Start time - 10:00 am

End time - At my discretion

With the big tires and offset wheels it about 84" I think but with a set of stock wheels and tires it wouldn't be any wider than a stock pick up truck. If I do make it I'll just bring the small tires for it.

Stopped by for a few cars. Seemed to be going well. My wife asked my son what the cars there did and he said "VROOOM VROOOM"....haha.

Have to love the car community coming together for a good cause as well.

Edited by DKilbourne

Fantastic turnout, I think just under 40 cars on the rollers. Quite a variety of stuff there, too.

Thanks again Brian for donating your time and equipment, and also a big thanks to anyone on here who was helping set the cars up. I was really impressed with how quickly each one was safely loaded and unloaded.

• Casper unlocked this topic