One less V?

caseyctsv

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

What exactly happened, other than "she was texting and driving?"

From the pictures it appears you were both traveling in opposite directions, She went left of center and clipper your front quarter. You circled back around for the photos.

:(

What exactly happened, other than "she was texting and driving?"

From the pictures it appears you were both traveling in opposite directions, She went left of center and clipper your front quarter. You circled back around for the photos.

My guess is she came cliped him and hit so hard both cars kind of rolled back after the impact In to this position. Does look odd though.

Sorry to hear casey , hopefully they have insurance? Were you the only one in the car? Hope everyones alright. Sucky way to start your week.

Sad sight to see! :(

If its totaled out (which it looks to be) I would be interested in knowing what insurance would want for it to buy it off them. I'd offer you some cash on top if you wouldn't want to hold onto it.

for example they may total the car and give you 30k

if you buy it back they'd give you 25k + the car.

& I would offer 5500 making you an extra 500 then the first insurance offer

PM me if you have any details, its going to wind up on an auction and probably go triple what you can get it for..

Yes Scion TC. We were headed in opposite directions. She came left of center, I saw her and laid on the horn but she was not looking. She was looking at her phone.

Interesting thing is my airbags did not go off but hers did.

There was a small boy she was babysiuttuing in the backseat...thankfully he was wewaring a seatbelt and was ok.

No idea if they will total it out or not...I am not sure what my next steps will be if totalled.

Yes Scion TC. We were headed in opposite directions. She came left of center, I saw her and laid on the horn but she was not looking. She was looking at her phone.

Interesting thing is my airbags did not go off but hers did.

There was a small boy she was babysiuttuing in the backseat...thankfully he was wewaring a seatbelt and was ok.

No idea if they will total it out or not...I am not sure what my next steps will be if totalled.

1) Texting and driving with someone else's kid in the backseat? Girl doesn't have enough insurance to cover that shit. The insurance company could potentially claim she was using the car for a business purpose and reject the claim. Doubt it'll happen, but be prepared.

2) Was your car part of any of the 30+ million GM cars recalled for airbag deployment issues?

3) Impact speeds? I'm surprised your airbags didn't deploy, it seems like your impact was pretty much a textbook "small front overlap" crash (in NHTSA or IIHS terms, I never remember which). That's the one that nearly every car on the road is failing right now.

This is what makes me sick. I hope the parents of that boy drop the babysitter down a fucking mineshaft. (fellow parent of 2 )

PS: I hope you got out and made her want to commit suicide via Verbal abuse.