more damage!!

OsuMj

yeah, thats where i park. I probably will check into it and keep my fingers crossed that it was the wind ...*sigh*

if you let me know exactely when and approx when I will ask my contact over at blankenship (security services) I have a meeting with a couple of them next week

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you let me know exactely when and approx when I will ask my contact over at blankenship (security services) I have a meeting with a couple of them next week

I appreciate that, but it was sometime between 11am and 6pm... ?? That's nice of you :)

i sat on my bike for about 10 minutes trying to be less angry so i wouldn't drive stupid before I left my parking spot... lol.

I'm feelin better now... plus I've convinced myself that this is just a step towards a newer better bike... right? yeah.

It'll be nothing to fix. And just think, people aren't looking at the bike when you go cruisin by anyway...They see a hot female engineer student on a bike and that bike disappears.

hmmm I've seen alot of hot chicks on bikes before, but I've never been able to decipher their career history. You must teach me that one... :D

sucks MJ but at least you saw the damage before you got on and were riding. Would really suck to go grab a brake lever that ain't where it's supposed to be. When I was going to school, I think everything I owned either got farked up or stolen at some point. Best friend decided to take my bike ('82 CM400) for a midnight spin to pick up more beer. Didn't work out very well, he wrecked my bike into the side of his car.

i sat on my bike for about 10 minutes trying to be less angry so i wouldn't drive stupid before I left my parking spot... lol.

I'm feelin better now... plus I've convinced myself that this is just a step towards a newer better bike... right? yeah.

shit..sorry to hear that...a ZX6R is due

wtf though, who knocks a bike over, puts it back in position then doesn't even leave a note???

Unfortunately, most of humanity.

The same thing happened to my friend only the person backed into the bike, picked it up, took all of the broken, parts, and left the scene.

I've not seen this ever before, but already this year I've seen two cars back into motorcycle lots that had dividers to stop them. Cement dividers scraping the suspension, oil pan and gas tank, making all sorts of noise. Didn't seem to slow them down much. IF they make it over the dividers, they can easily hit a parked bike. Idiots not really looking at what they are doing.

Thursday, a beater pulled INTO a motorcycle lot, and parked there! Probably putting at least both right side tires over the divider, and parked. A car isn't going slow, if it makes it over the dividers. It had 3 tickets. Driver was obviously pissed when they came back, the tire burn marks out over the divider kinda showed that part. Point is... That's where I normally park my bike... It could have easily been totaled by an idiot, that would have just drove off, if I had parked there that day.

MJ, i have a fair amount of parts for the 500 floating around my garage. think i got some mirrors. if you want em, they are yours for the taking :) the brake pedal you can take off and hammer back into shape.

if you need any other parts or help with it, let me know. ive learned a fair amount about the 500 by trying to keep mine running lol.

also, a little EX500 tip: take off the front turn signals and take out the metal backing plate. reinstall the signals. now when the bike falls, the signal will just push back, rather than letting the metal plate punch a hole in your fairing.

MJ, i have a fair amount of parts for the 500 floating around my garage. think i got some mirrors. if you want em, they are yours for the taking :) the brake pedal you can take off and hammer back into shape.

if you need any other parts or help with it, let me know. ive learned a fair amount about the 500 by trying to keep mine running lol.

also, a little EX500 tip: take off the front turn signals and take out the metal backing plate. reinstall the signals. now when the bike falls, the signal will just push back, rather than letting the metal plate punch a hole in your fairing.

Wait, you two have the same bike!?

Thanks nice :) I'm gonna take some parts off today, use some paint maybe make it look a little better... meh.

I bent the break foot lever as back into place as its gonna get... gives me an excuse to be outside today though i guess :)

Can I spray paint exhaust lines with high temperature (500F) paint?? I got on this little "make my bike look nice" kick, and I painted the frame, metal on foot pegs, kickstand, foot brake lever, today... my exhaust is all scratched up and i wanted to fix that up too.