Wife is in serious condition need prayers and thoughts.

thorne

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, I'm so sorry to hear of this. I know there's nothing that I can say or do to bring her back or even make you feel better, but I will drink a beer for your wife tonight and make sure to tell my wife how much she means to me.

I have been watching this thread since the start. Been hoping and praying for the best. So sorry for your loss. I have lost a lot of family members during my life, but I cannot begin to think about how hard it is to lose someone that close.

I have family out west. The next time I am out that way, I'll hit you up to see if we can meet up. I know it won't make up for what you are going through, but I want you to know that no matter what, there are people out here that care too.

We are here for you bro. Hang in there.

I just wanted to add a little update, I know i kinda went dark. My parents came out and we finished up my apartment, it was a very saddening experience because every time i bought a new item i had this thought in my head of how my wife was supposed to be there picking shit out. Alass I made it through(sp) it and now have a completed apartment.

Thanks for all the support guys, I'm going to be coming to town in 2 weeks for my wifes memorial hopefully I can catch up with some cr members then.