Joan Rivers

zeitgeist57

I start this thread knowing fully that I'm going to get flamed, but it's too bad to hear about Joan Rivers' situation. I've always been a big fan of hers, and a recent interview with Howard Stern reminded me of how much we need celebrities who call it as they see it.

My grandmother died a couple of years ago after slipping into a coma, so I'm drawing parallels though hoping for the best with Joan. BTW, this is all Obama's fault.

If you need me, I'll be holding a candlelight vigil outside of the Funny Bone. Better there than in my own basement. #livestrongjoanrivers

I really loved that Joan could make fun of herself. The commercial where she is like, "I can't feel my face...I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE!!!" had me straight dying. (The joke being, for the dumb, that Joan has very obviously had a lot of work done on her face, and one of the possible side effects is "loss of feeling")

I really loved that Joan could make fun of herself. The commercial where she is like, "I can't feel my face...I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE!!!" had me straight dying. (The joke being, for the dumb, that Joan has very obviously had a lot of work done on her face, and one of the possible side effects is "loss of feeling")

I think she also said something like, her face is the only thing that's been stretched more than her vagina.

I start this thread knowing fully that I'm going to get flamed, but it's too bad to hear about Joan Rivers' situation. I've always been a big fan of hers, and a recent interview with Howard Stern reminded me of how much we need celebrities who call it as they see it.

My grandmother died a couple of years ago after slipping into a coma, so I'm drawing parallels though hoping for the best with Joan. BTW, this is all Obama's fault.

If you need me, I'll be holding a candlelight vigil outside of the Funny Bone. Better there than in my own basement. #livestrongjoanrivers

She is an 81 year old woman getting her hustle on

Good for her ... you and I are in the same boat ... but not with a candle ... just taking 20 second to post this ...