NFL thread

BStowers023

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119168

Merge?

Doesn't look like there is much NFL interest, ha!

Bengals looked solid yesterday. Those field goals HAVE to turn into at least a couple touchdowns next week. We can't win on field goals against a good majority of our opponents this year...too rough of a schedule.

Bigger fan of OSU players in the NFL than any single team but have followed the Bengals here and there since I got into football. Loved AJ Green when he was coming out of HS so nice to have him in Cincy since OSU didn't have him. Hyde had a nice game for the 49ers. 7 carries for 50 yards and a TD. Saw a lot of 49ers fans saying it's just a matter of time before he supplants Gore as the starter.

Browns tried to come back and win it. It was kind of nice to see halftime adjustments for once.

+1 I was really shocked that they came back and tied it. Almost made it into overtime, but their last drive was fucking pathetic!

http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/688416/karatesteeler.0.gif

Ray Rice cut by the Ravens. They had to do it, I think they made the right choice. That video this morning was fucked up.

I had ray rice & wes welker. With the ravens current anemic RB spot i picked up rice anticipating his return. Reflecting the current situation I just changed my team name from "Meth Welkers" to the "ray rice boxing club".

the struggle is real

I had ray rice & wes welker. With the ravens current anemic RB spot i picked up rice anticipating his return. Reflecting the current situation I just changed my team name from "Meth Welkers" to the "ray rice boxing club".

the struggle is real

I had Rice in my league with the same idea.

I had Rice in my league with the same idea.

My buddy took him too late in the draft as a gamble. Drop and pick up another mediocre haha!

I crushed my fantasy this week, happy as hell. I played my wife (She did her draft, I did her lineup) in a battle for the ages. Yes, I did set her lineup properly, but she lost her ass on Brady, Gore and Zac Stacy.

My buddy took him too late in the draft as a gamble. Drop and pick up another mediocre haha!

I crushed my fantasy this week, happy as hell. I played my wife (She did her draft, I did her lineup) in a battle for the ages. Yes, I did set her lineup properly, but she lost her ass on Brady, Gore and Zac Stacy.

I had Zach Stacy too & Ben Tate who was out by the 1st half of the game. Major RB problems with a significant retooling ahead starting with snatching up Knowshon Moreno, Mark Ingram & Justin Forsett.

The worst part of it all, I've got Matt Ryan who set a PR & falcon's record on Sunday. I got 31 points off him alone, but everyone else shit the bed. Dez Bryant was terrible thanks to Romo, & STL's D got absolutely throttled by MN (giving me straight up ZERO points).

Demaryius THomas only got 48 yds & for salt in the wound the guy I was playing had Julius Thomas who absolutely blew up!

Both my fantasy teams won so I'm happy. Thankyou Julious Thomas for saving the day.

This for me as well. I run a pay league. Last year I won the first game and went to the 'ship. He single handily won me this week.

I started Rodgers against Seattle over Matty Ice (38 points to Rodgers 11) at NO. Glad Thomas made up for my mistake.

the struggle is real

My buddy named his team...

Beats by Ray

...before the season started.

Foreshadowing? Referring to Ray McDonald? Either way, lol.

PS - I'm a Cowboys fan. :(