NFL thread

BStowers023

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the Browns didn't look bad last night. They didn't look that good either.

With all of our defensive injuries, the team played like shit last night. On defense all Cleveland had to do was sit back, and let Dalton Fuck the entire game.

That dude has more highs and lows than a chick on her period. Some weeks he looks like a legitimate top 10 QB. Some nights you get, whatever the fuck last night was!

Knowing the Cincy staff though, Dalton isn't going anywhere, anytime soon. All i can hope for, is that he gets on a hot streak. (I can hope.)

Yeah, the two linebackers being out hurt.....however, so does Mack, Cameron, and Gordon on offense for the Browns.

I am still trying to figure out why Cincy went away from the run game.....DUMB!

Yeah, the two linebackers being out hurt.....however, so does Mack, Cameron, and Gordon on offense for the Browns.

I am still trying to figure out why Cincy went away from the run game.....DUMB!

Bengals still have more key players out I'd say, but that is no excuse. I think with a serviceable QB, the Bengals are an 11 win team and probably win the division. When your QB has a 2.0 rating after a game, there aren't many question marks as to why you lost. I know the saying the quarterback takes all the credit for victories and all the blame for losses, but I think in this case, it should be taken literal. Dalton IS the reason the Bengals are not where they should be...now it's just a matter of whether idiot Mike Brown will figure that out before the talent on this team is too old and we have to start completely over again.

Bengals still have more key players out I'd say, but that is no excuse. I think with a serviceable QB, the Bengals are an 11 win team and probably win the division. When your QB has a 2.0 rating after a game, there aren't many question marks as to why you lost. I know the saying the quarterback takes all the credit for victories and all the blame for losses, but I think in this case, it should be taken literal. Dalton IS the reason the Bengals are not where they should be...now it's just a matter of whether idiot Mike Brown will figure that out before the talent on this team is too old and we have to start completely over again.

Injuries or suspensions are just part of the game. I'd rather see both teams at full strength, but sometimes we just don't have that option. Last night was Dalton of old. They will bounce back, but that was a really bad showing. It was obvious who wanted it more.

The stuff on Still's daughter was hard to watch. Stuff like that kills me. It was great to see all of the love everyone gave to her and her family though. He had a killer hit late in the game. Dumb ass Simms saw it too. I really don't like that guy.

Injuries or suspensions are just part of the game. I'd rather see both teams at full strength, but sometimes we just don't have that option. Last night was Dalton of old. They will bounce back, but that was a really bad showing. It was obvious who wanted it more.

The stuff on Still's daughter was hard to watch. Stuff like that kills me. It was great to see all of the love everyone gave to her and her family though. He had a killer hit late in the game. Dumb ass Simms saw it too. I really don't like that guy.

I honestly have been questioning Dalton over the last 3 years and I've been saying...well next year he can turn it around, he's still young, and every year it doesn't get better. His issues haven't been putting up decent stats outside of this year. He does well padding his stats against bad secondaries. I've given up on him at this point though. He is not and will never be a good quarterback, not even elite...I'm saying "good." He is pure garbage and I'm done waiting for him. The Bengals won't ever be anything with him taking the snaps, any Bengals fans that tell you otherwise don't watch the games.

I think most of that is directed at Andy Dalton. Also, how they didn't utilize him (Hill) properly.

I don't think the Bengals did anything properly as a team.That's the reasons they lost as bad as they did and got out played all around.

I don't think the Bengals did anything properly as a team.That's the reasons they lost as bad as they did and got out played all around.

+1. Dalton sucked, but they got their asses handed to them on both sides of the ball and special teams as well. This loss was on the entire team.

He is allowed to have his opinion. As a young player he will voice what others are saying behind closed doors. I'm sure Mr. Lewis will have a chat with him after those comments, possibly a few veteran team mates. They should have given him the ball another 10-15 times in that game. I'd be frustrated too.

I said before the season started that 8-8 would be a successful season for the Browns. Now I look at this team and honestly think 10 wins is doable, hell they should only have 1 loss right now. 2 of their losses were by a combined 5 points, they were down 27-3 to Pittsburgh, came back only to lose in the final seconds from a FG. The Baltimore game they were winning, only to lose in the final seconds to a FG.

You look at their schedule and while it's tough, there's winable games on it.

4-5 Houston

@2-6 Atlanta

@5-3 Buffalo (surprise team as well)

6-3 Indy (I suspect a loss)

5-3-1 Cincy

@3-5-1 Carolina

@5-4 Baltimore

Though I bleed black n gold (Steeler Fan that grew up in Pgh), hats off to the Browns and their fans. You're finally on top of the AFC North / enjoy being there cause it's cool. You've waited a long time -

Fuck that. Now all of the Browns fans think they're world beaters and act like the last 20 years didn't happen. I hate Browns fans more than Michigan fans...

Though I bleed black n gold (Steeler Fan that grew up in Pgh), hats off to the Browns and their fans. You're finally on top of the AFC North / enjoy being there cause it's cool. You've waited a long time -

Waited way to long. As a long time fan I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop .just hoping it doesn't anytime soon.

Fuck that. Now all of the Browns fans think they're world beaters and act like the last 20 years didn't happen. I hate Browns fans more than Michigan fans...

Maybe the ones you know. All the real fans I know are just happy to have a decent team on the field.

Maybe the ones you know. All the real fans I know are just happy to have a decent team on the field.

For those of us who lived the last 20 years and have been die hard since we were old enough to watch football, we are happy to finally have a decent team. Not sure which Browns fans he was referencing, but it DEFINITELY isn't all of us.

I said the same thing about the GD banwagon Bengals fans in '06. I hadn't seen a Bengals jersey in years and then all of the sudden it was Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson jerseys flipping everywhere. Every team seems to have these douchebag fans.