Iphone 6 and 6+

mrs.cos

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the tour bus pull right up to the Apple Store in Birmingham, AL at 11am - the store thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Didn't wait in any lines. Keep in mind the demo of Birmingham AL though haha. It's not like it's a crazy major city.

We just happended to be playing there that night.

That plus is huge. I've had my 6 a few days now, it's what I wanted it to be and expected. Nothing overkill, just good upgrades. IOS8 is doing well also.

We sold both of the previous iPhones over the weekend through Craigs. Both transaction had good communication and follow through. There is hope for Craigslist.

The only thing I notice when I try to use the samsungs / Galaxy / android is that the transitions seems slightly delayed, typing never feels as tight.

I compare it to a well built gun. I feel like the "tolerances" whether physical or in the OS are in fact "tighter" on the iPhone line up. I tried the S4 and S5 for weeks each and couldn't shake it. It really wanted it to convert me from the iPhone.

The only thing I notice when I try to use the samsungs / Galaxy / android is that the transitions seems slightly delayed

It's because they use animations. I always hit the dev options and turn mine to 0.5x. If I really want it fly, I turn it off.

I'm one of those guys that's starting to really appreciate something that's fast, sleek, "cool", durable right out of the box.

I feel the same about cars these days. I want a Gen 2 CTSV for this very reason. I don't have to touch it and it's great. I have no problem buying an IS300 and swapping an LSX into it, but Right now in my life I enjoy things that do "just work" and work very very well, they do.

The only thing I notice when I try to use the samsungs / Galaxy / android is that the transitions seems slightly delayed, typing never feels as tight.

I compare it to a well built gun. I feel like the "tolerances" whether physical or in the OS are in fact "tighter" on the iPhone line up. I tried the S4 and S5 for weeks each and couldn't shake it. It really wanted it to convert me from the iPhone.

It's because they use animations. I always hit the dev options and turn mine to 0.5x. If I really want it fly, I turn it off.

^^ this. OFF with all three animations settings and there is zero lag. Then replace the Touch Wiz dialer and that too will be smoooooth.

I'm one of those guys that's starting to really appreciate something that's fast, sleek, "cool", durable right out of the box. Right now in my life I enjoy things that do "just work" and work very very well, they do.

^^ no doubt iOS devices work well and are solid. I was a user of them for many years and still rock an iPad Air. However, my Note 3 is as stable and solid and smooth as any iPhone today and frankly does more better for what I use it for.

Getting my oneplus one in a week. 64gb for 250 slightly used. Anyone who says androids don't hold their value do a search on ebay for this phone.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/22/b8b2c0f042318509f8aeb3fd6172de34.jpg

Why the fucking unreadable red text?? WHY????????