Iphone 6 and 6+

mrs.cos

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate cases but I went ahead and picked up a few. The Spigen Aluminum Fit case is the bulkiest one I got but the aluminum back is nice. The Verus Aluminum Metal Frame case is very very minimalist and I'm thinking will help protect well against drops.

• 3 weeks later...
Anybody got the 6 plus yet? If so you like?

I have had a Gold 6+ since launch day. Absolutely love it, screen is awesome, fits in my pocket, not worried about bending as I don't wear skinny jeans like Jones. I love not having to pinch zoom to read stuff. Took me forever to get used to the lock button on the side. I really like the landscape mode on the home screen. What I hate is the fucking thing is too slippery. Can't find a case I like, fuck the Apple cases, $40 for a rubber skin? No thanks. Not buying fake leather for $50. Kinda disappointed GT Advanced didn't get their shit together to offer sapphire glass for the screen. It is a bit odd feeling when you talk on the phone. Hasn't gone away, although I don't talk on it much. Most app developers have not written apps for the larger screen, so they sometimes look annoying. Facebook just released their update for iPhone6+ this week where the text doesn't look like I have it set up for a 92 year old. Monday will be sweet where we can set up and start using Apple Pay. As they are gonna release iOS 8.1. Camera and Video is awesome, Slo-mo is super cool.

We went to Amelia Island in FL last weekend for some fun, I tested out the slo-mo and Time Lapse of the 6+. The video looks much better on the phone, YouTube likes to compress the video. :/

My son Andrew in Slo-Mo:

Time lapse of the sunrise over the atlantic:

Snake at the zoo shedding skin regular speed:

Tried to get the Full moon rise over the Atlantic, didn't turn out very good but was awesome to watch in person:

Cheetah Running in Slow-mo at the Zoo, taken with my iPhone5s before the 6 came out:

I hate my 6. So fucking slippery and awkward to hold.

Same here till I got this case. I didn't want to add any bulk to it and wanted something with a clear back. I bought this case and LOVE it along with my glass screen protector.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2C12098514&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-All+Cases+%26+Covers-_-9SIA2C12098514

• 1 month later...