Iphone 6 and 6+

mrs.cos

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss has the 6+. He loves it.

He's also considering getting rid of his iPad mini since he says it's basically the same size but with fewer features :lolguy:

I have the 6+, so does the wife. What do you want? It's an iPhone. It's giant. Not quite an iPad mini but close, lol.

I wanted a life proof case but it's still not available. Case selection for the 6+ isn't as good as it is for the plain 6.

It's a nice phone but I think I should went with the regular. We'll see, I'm still getting used to it over my iPhone 4 so it just seems too big still.

I thought that I really wanted the 6+, and then I borrowed my friends for about 20 minutes and tried carrying it in my pocket, and it was pretty obnoxious. I think if you're a girl with a purse that you can throw it into, you're fine, but I think the 6 is plenty big if you're carrying it in your pocket most of the time.

I went with the 6.

Just my .02.

I thought that I really wanted the 6+, and then I borrowed my friends for about 20 minutes and tried carrying it in my pocket, and it was pretty obnoxious. I think if you're a girl with a purse that you can throw it into, you're fine, but I think the 6 is plenty big if you're carrying it in your pocket most of the time.

I went with the 6.

Just my .02.

Agreed. I should have gone 6 but meh.

I just tried to update to iOS 8.1.2 on my 6+ and it killed my phone. Its stuck on the connect to iTunes screen and when I go to connect to iTunes it tries to restore and then gets stuck 75% of the way through and then give an error 56. Taking it to the Apple store tomorrow. If you haven't updated, hold off.

I just tried to update to iOS 8.1.2 on my 6+ and it killed my phone. Its stuck on the connect to iTunes screen and when I go to connect to iTunes it tries to restore and then gets stuck 75% of the way through and then give an error 56. Taking it to the Apple store tomorrow. If you haven't updated, hold off.

I put 8.1.2 on my iPad and 6+, no issues

I'm still on the fence for the 6+.

I think its a better value if you compare equal memory with having the larger screen, image stabilization on the camera, and nearly double the battery life. Just not sure if it's going to bother me like Kale said with that size phone in my pocket, especially as I wear gym shorts a lot.