Seeking sponsors for the Ohio Valley Rally 2014

Doc1647545523

The Smoky Mountains Rally will be July 13-16, 2015, Knoxville TN to Savannah GA.

Pre-registraton dates are not yet determined, but should be announced in the next 60 days. To stay up to date, check their website: http://www.rallynorthamerica.com/

There usually are 2-4 teams of CR members competing.

^^ Hmmm, do I dare go back through Alabama?

Doc, when you get back I would like to get together and talk over some rally stuff. Maybe meet at QSL.

:fuckyeah:

Jess and I are thinking about doing another one too. Now that we know how they work, I'd like to win 1st place on one of these ;)

Keep me posted if you guys meet up to discuss. Thanks.

Alabama might be a good state for you to navigate while your team member drives. ;)

Sure, maybe in a month or two we can make a thread and invite anyone who wants to get some info about the rally and also invite previous rally participants.

Photos and stories to come. Got back late Sunday night. No podium spots, but finished in top 10 for day one and either 4th or 5th on day two. I had a flat tire right at the finish line. :lolguy:

Terrific weekend, very fun. Perhaps Brian and Chandler will chime-in here. I'm tied up at work most of the week.

Brian and his wife shot this video of the line-up on Day 1 to give you an idea of the competition:

David Patterson (That Dude in Blue) also drove in the Rally and will produce a video on the experience. I'm sure there will be plenty of videos and photos popping up by next weekend.

I'll get around to processing pics and vids sometime this weekend.

My phone broke at the awards banquet and I couldn't retrieve any data. Luckily I had posted most of the pictures I took over the weekend. I did lose telemetry data to accompany some of the action cam footage which is a bummer.