new grill

The_buster

I believe it is this part, Dave. http://www.charbroil.com/match-holder-with-chain-80006654.html What the fuck it does or is intended to do other than hold matches is beyond me.

Congrats and enjoy your new grill, hell the 3/4 tank of propane was almost worth the $25

Edited by Mitch

He's a real person who comes out to meets and stuff. People who find happiness in $25 grills take me back to the days where people on here (or just me, probably) posted pictures of their new spoiler/exhaust/intake/whatever install on their slow cars.. back when all this stuff was fun and new. Maybe I'm just drunk.

He's a real person who comes out to meets and stuff. People who find happiness in $25 grills take me back to the days where people on here (or just me, probably) posted pictures of their new spoiler/exhaust/intake/whatever install on their slow cars.. back when all this stuff was fun and new. Maybe I'm just drunk.

I'm sober and I love Das Boosters posts.

I want another slower than sin 92 tercel...sans underbody neons.

I use mine to keep my door closed. It is just long enough to wrap around the handle and attach back on the side. You don't have a door on the front of yours so just let it hang off to the side. Seems like you are new to grilling. I suggest you go buy at least one more full propane tank. Nothing sucks more than a few minutes into your grilling of dem angus meats and your tank is empty. Driving drunk is usually frowned upon even if it is for more propane.