Guess what?

Mojoe

Ready. FD needs 4 new tires. Subie just got new clutch and other good maintenance to be at 100%, and ready for winter. Just topped off back up fuel for the house and doing insulation project to stay warm this winter.

I'm ready to get to the hill and ride more this year.

My commute is seriously going to suck asshole. It has went up 10 minutes this week, because get this (I read about it on 10tv), the SUN GLARE. People are such idiots.

Hilliard to Easton? FML.

Going east is always better than going west.

LOVE IT!

Weve been planning our big trip this winter. Our current options... Gore Mountain in the Adarandacks of upstate New York, or Killing Vt. We went to gore 2 winters ago and loved it but only about half the mountain was open. Never been to killington but it looks huge.

Killington is great, but it's a long drive.

We went to Okemo last year which is about 10 minutes less of a drive than killington. I thought i was going to die on the way back. There was some pretty nasty lake effect coming off Erie for several hundred miles. The dude driving us was driving like it was just another summer day.

I am seriously considering flying, but have no idea where we would fly into.