bought a new car.

PRD2BDF

I loved my Saab convertible but the lack of space in the trunk and behind the front seats were killing me.

Happened to pass a local dealer and there was a 2011 Saab 9-5. Stopped and test drove it. Loved it. Bought it the next day.

Specs:

2011 Saab 9-5 Turbo4

2.0 direct injected turbocharged I4

220 HP 258 tq

31,000 miles

One owner

Blah blah blah

Blue

Will post pictures tomorrow

No, its not awd or a manual, as Clay said, they're incredibly hard to find.

The automatics suit me just fine, I'm Deaf, I need both hands to talk with my friends.

This sounds dangerous.

Congrats on the car though! In for pics.

Dealer pic for now

,poncho/media/Mobile%20Uploads/FD652A09-BA68-4ECE-B4E0-D51482CE4C89_2_zpsa52c1057.jpg.html]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/spedponcho/Mobile%20Uploads/FD652A09-BA68-4ECE-B4E0-D51482CE4C89_2_zpsa52c1057.jpg[/url]

Nice ride! I'm not sure what it is but that body style just seems a lot more...executive than past Saabs.

Congrats.

It really does. It reminds me of a bullet train, sleek and aerodynamic.

Stop buying Saabs, unless it's a TurboX

I didn't want cramped back seats, unreliable awd system and shitty mileage.

It really does. It reminds me of a bullet train, sleek and aerodynamic.

I didn't want cramped back seats, unreliable awd system and shitty mileage.

They still get decent mileage and are a complete steal.

Enjoy the new car

I have a friend who used to have one. Best he ever saw was 24 mpg highway. NNope at least for me.

That's around the best any of my 4cyl turbo Saabs ever got, I had near 5? I haven't owned one in forever but my last one was a 05 9-5 turbo.

So....riddle me this - now that Saab is an orphan how do you get parts for it? and who works on it in Cbus?

I've always wanted an older 900S or turbo but have been gun shy because, you know...how do you fix it if it breaks? In the 90's all my friends had them so I have driven many of them but never owned my own.

I always work on my own cars. If its something I can't figure out, there's a shop off High street in Columbus that specializes in Saab's only. I forget the name.

Some parts will be scarce or unavailable. Those you have to hope for parts to show up from a wrecked one.

In all honestly the past two Saab's I've had, I have had no problems obtaining parts for.