The unofficial scar, x-ray, and whatever else thread

DKilbourne

I went to the doc today for another shot in my knee and asked for the latest x-ray that they had of my knees. Thought this, along with other people's pics, might make for an interesting thread. Here is my donation to the thread......

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx296/DKilbourne_2010/Mobile%20Uploads/20141010_172506_zps8d0a1e56.jpg

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/924281_270894809744508_866835389_n.jpg

Only broken bone I've ever had from April. Took a check into the boards playing hockey and broke the tip of my thumb.

very odd to use two screws^^^ but looks like they caught the hips before they slipped too much.

i'll post some pics up later. should be interesting, but they are not pics of my injuries.

Yea, the single screw on the right was done first, then the 2nd was done the following year. For whatever reason the 2nd guy used 2 screws. Not sure what the justification was for that.

+rep for you knowing what it is. most people have no clue, hell i know i wouldn't if i didn't have it happen to me

I would love to dig up the old x-rays and surgery photos after my accident when I was 16. Thankfully I haven't had to have any recent x-rays of the work they did on my hip since then. But still have a 15 inch scar down my side from when they did the surgery.