New to you in Huber Heights

granda080

Wow... there are a lot of people around here. I look forward to meeting on a good ride. Any idea when the next one will be. I see there was one this morning. I'm new, so I don't know the ropes on this site. Any info would be appreciated.

Wow... there are a lot of people around here. I look forward to meeting on a good ride. Any idea when the next one will be. I see there was one this morning. I'm new, so I don't know the ropes on this site. Any info would be appreciated.

You should check the "Dayton" thread often, or even subscribe to it. "Ninja Nick", who is the hostess with the mostest on this site, is good for organizing group rides. There was more than 20 bikes this morning, really an impressive turnout.

I went for a ride today. If I had your info, I would have called you.