Ebola in Ohio air space

Jackson1647545504

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More panic...

True story: Children from West Africa brought over by church groups for adoption are being enrolled in Columbus-area schools regularly. Yes, more were enrolled yesterday and will continue to be. Many of these kids don't speak English and are literally fresh off the boat.

Anyone have kids in school? Anybody wonder why these new students aren't being screened?

So after I ate a bunch of taco bell, I exploded my asshole. There was bloods in the toilet. I smelled the bloods. They smelled like shits. The smells made me have a vomit. Shit, blood, and vomit, I has the Ebola, I knows it.

Pray for me guys.

The band I work with has 2 sold out shows in Dallas tomorrow and the next day. Then Austin, then Houston, then a private show at Texas A&M. Im wearing a surgical mask no matter what people think.

Surgical mask is only effective for about 3 min... better have a box.

Pray for me guys.

The band I work with has 2 sold out shows in Dallas tomorrow and the next day. Then Austin, then Houston, then a private show at Texas A&M. Im wearing a surgical mask no matter what people think.

you'll be fine

FOX19 - The Ohio Department of Health (ODH) announced Sunday that 153 people are being monitored after having contact with the Dallas nurse who visited Northeast Ohio last week while showing symptoms of Ebola.

Of those 153 people, three are under quarantine.

According to the ODH, people are placed into different tiers based on their risk-level.

People under quarantine are considered to be a tier one risk. Those people have enforced restrictions on movement and travel, they take their temperature twice daily, they have contact with public health officials and they are not allowed to travel commercially.

The ODH says 22 people currently fall under tier 2A (active monitoring), 48 people fall under tier 2B (verified self-monitoring) and 52 people fall under tier 3 (self-monitoring).

Most of the people being monitored reside in Summit and Cuyahoga counties.

According to the ODH, 14 other counties are monitoring seven or less people, including Hamilton and Franklin counties.

There are no confirmed cases of Ebola in Ohio.

http://m.fox19.com/fox19/db_330522/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=GeK7HHb8

The difference is going to be these 153 people, if they have it, and if they end up passing it on to other(s) or not.