If you could create any car you wanted...

TheMrWes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been lusting after something small and light with a motorcycle (based?) engine pretty much ever since I first saw the H1 engine.

Really even the inline 4 with some tweaks, n/a with individual TBs & trumpets would be amazeballs.

Kicking myself in the teeth for not purchasing this, it was on the market for a long time, would have been loads of fun.

http://usa7s.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8937

In this fairy tale I would approach Mercedes and ask for an E63 AMG. Black on Designo Platinum White Leather w/black stitch. Optioned out, of course. It would be a 2014 shell, a year before they started trying too hard. They would also be asked to find a considerable amount of weight savings without sacrifice to the ride or sound deadening.. And they would custom fit me a manual gearbox to meet my demands because the repercussions might smell for them.

Kicking myself in the teeth for not purchasing this, it was on the market for a long time, would have been loads of fun.

http://usa7s.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8937

$13k running... thinking about a fun car right now, maybe an s2k for probably more than that. If you posted that right now and it was for sale, I just might buy it too!

So my resurrection car and company would be Oldsmobile and the 442 W30

I'd have a retro 442 based on the 1968 year. But all modern tech. It would have to have a 600+HP 455ci engine mounted to a 6 speed gear box. True duals and a 4:11 live axel rear end. Naturally asperated. Have the new z28's track pack suspension with some fine touches and tuning from Hurst. Then I could die happy.

So my resurrection car and company would be Oldsmobile and the 442 W30

I'd have a retro 442 based on the 1968 year. But all modern tech. It would have to have a 600+HP 455ci engine mounted to a 6 speed gear box. True duals and a 4:11 live axel rear end. Naturally asperated. Have the new z28's track pack suspension with some fine touches and tuning from Hurst. Then I could die happy.

http://media.giphy.com/media/1482hCQhu36bq8/giphy.gif

I could squabble over which year I prefer, but it'd be pointless. I'd go for that electric blue with a white 'vert top and white leather interior. And then I too would die happy.