2015 Mustang XX.99 Challenge (SC 5.0, NA 5.0, 2.3L EcoBoost)

Fubar231

12.56 with basically just an exhaust/tune/tires is really good out of that turbo 4.

Yeah I didnt think so either, it even yanked the wheels which surprised me. I bet with exhaust/intake/tune and some tires it would be a low low 12 second car, maybe high 11's depending on boost.

I agree...but I see the #1 marketing benefit in attracting a younger crowd to the brand. Consider it the "gateway" performance Mustang.

I was interested in it because of the weight savings I thought it would offer, and being IRS figured the car might actually handle... Saw how much it actually weighs and all the reviews have said it feels like any other Mustang. Let down

I like everything about these new cars and am a Mustang fan....

However, the video is misleading! Again, no question these cars will run these times and even faster but the mods listed are wrong.

If you watch the footage the front wheels change from stock wheels to skinnies a couple times. Also, the interior footage switches from OEM seats to passenger seat removed and a race seat. Again, I like the cars and everything about them but they could have done a better job with the video representing them and listing everything done..