New Kid

lp35

What do I have to offer CR? An easy target to flame when you guys have nothing better to do B-).

The car is stock, mechanically. I decided to personalize it by painting the wheels door handles and grille black, as well as door posts. I was not digging the chrome all over the car.

By the end of this year I anticipate having the following modifications installed:

Motordyne 5/16" Lower Plenum/Throttle Body Spacer

Megan Resonated Test Pipes

Stoptech Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

And finally, either an NWP Engineering 75mm Big Bore Throttle Body, or a set of Stainless Steel Headers, haven't decided on the manufacturer yet, most likely DC or Topspeed.

Greetings, members of CR. My name is Lucas and I live in Colorado Springs Colorado. I drive a 2005 Infiniti G35x.

As far as modifications go, I have none for the G. Yet. My primary focus has been maintaining it well, and doing some preventative and prep work.

10639603_723570847735867_8333314270334865487_n.jpg?oh=e6de556650885d946be222fbbb1b7a8a&oe=54F4C4A2&__gda__=1425230974_4a906389a50b2391c5829895736dbc67

http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/inoutugh.gif

Maintain thick skin and you'll do alright. I'd comment on your G having a "4x4 stance", but I guess that's justified seeing as how it's an X model! Thank you for painting instead of plastidipping as well.

VQ+test pipes+catback=yummy. IMHO, don't even bother with the headers until you solve for that equation.

Welcome to the site! :thumbup:

• Casper unlocked this topic