That time of year again

aussiek2000

I rock the same on mine.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/gillbot/NewGrille_zps586928eb.jpg

My truck has shitty coopers that are at the wear bars after a mere 20-25k so I'll skate on those till I smack something since work and our fleet manager won't let me replace them.

dipped grill?

I rock the same on mine.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/gillbot/NewGrille_zps586928eb.jpg

My truck has shitty coopers that are at the wear bars after a mere 20-25k so I'll skate on those till I smack something since work and our fleet manager won't let me replace them.

have either of you driven mud terrains in slush or ice or light snow? they suck until you get 3+ inches of snow on the ground.. be careful thats all I'm saying.

have either of you driven mud terrains in slush or ice or light snow? they suck until you get 3+ inches of snow on the ground.. be careful thats all I'm saying.

Yeah I have. I know they aren't the best but I sold my stock pizza cutters. :fuuuu: The jeep has 4k miles since new, it never gets driven just like my camaro so idgas. I rock the work truck 99% of the time and the wife's Malibu does good enough until the snow gets deep. When the snow gets deep I rock the work truck unless I wanna go play, then it's jeepin time. :gabe:

Edit, not all of us in Ohio are FUCKING SHIT I GOT A 4WD SUV FLOOR IT driving retard. ;)