College Football Thread v6.0

bicranium

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good first half of both games.

Sparty is going to make some adjustments and shut OSU down the second half.

Both offensive lines have been working their magic. OSU just simply dominating. MSU using OSU's speed and penetration (hehe) against them. Unless MSU decides to just bring the house, I don't see them having much luck. I expect OSU to run the ball a bit more in the second half...unless the o-line and wide receivers want to keep doing work, then they'll just keep with that.

MSU gave up what 3/4 big pass plays and two resulted in TD's. No way they give those up this second half. Just watch their D lock down OSU this second half.

OSU gave up what 3/4 big rush plays and two resulted in TD's. No way they give those up in the second half. Just watch their D lock down MSU in the second half.

In all honesty...I told most of my friends/family I didn't expect OSU to win. I'm really excited they're finally playing UP to an opponent instead of down to them.

I said flip a coin.....its going to be that good/close. being a chemist I tend to over analyze things and give opinions based on what I have seen over the whole year along with "what have you done lately".

Seriously...Dontre Wilson is dead to me. And the drinking is going well. Just trying to keep quiet. I'm in an Air Force hotel. In base housing last year I got the cops called on me for domestic abuse during the Michigan game...I was home alone...