College Football Thread v6.0

bicranium

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, the weather is getting to tOSU. I thought tOSU only play sketchy at night, apparently they play sketchy during daytime too. Lets hope they get to the BIG1 championship. Oh wait a minute, let's hope they'll win this game first .

They'd still go even if they lost as long as they win against Indiana and TTUN

That was a block in the back.

And that wasn't pass interference on the pick 6.

If not for the turnovers, this is a laugher. I hate that it has turned into a dogfight of sorts. Don't want a team hanging around believing.

JT just broke Ohio State's record for most TDs in a season - and he still has at least three games left.

This is not the slaughter you buckeye fans needed to get into the playoff. I think Osu actually will drop a placement or two

What the?

It was 16 degrees, windy, and snowing...a win on the road against a top 25 opponent in adverse conditions. I'll take it. It would not have been close if not for the stupid turnovers.

This is not the slaughter you buckeye fans needed to get into the playoff. I think Osu actually will drop a placement or two

The Troll runs deep with you. You make it pretty clear that you don't quite understand football...you married into liking football :lolguy:

The Troll runs deep with you. You make it pretty clear that you don't quite understand football...you married into liking football :lolguy:

I didn't marry into liking football, I have had season tickets to the Bears since I was a kid and had season tickets to dolphins when i lived in south Florida.

I happened to really start liking bama being around my in laws. And it helps they win a lot :)

I am totally trolling you all with all the OSU stuff. It's quite entertaining.