College Football Thread v6.0

bicranium

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Alabama didn't do the exact same thing several weekends ago against Arkansas? Not to mention the squeaked victory against LSU.

You are nothing more than a troll or an idiot.. I cannot decide.

Trolling idiot.

I don't know the guy but I have this image in my head of this angry little man that does all he can just to get attention. Why else get on an Ohio forum only to talk crap about football. Just likes to argue and get a response out of people. Just dying for attention no one else gives him.

I'm not saying you have to be an ohio state fan to talk football but half the time these little shitty comments remind me of a playground argument where one kid is touching around the other kids face and says 'I'm not touching you!!! hahaha!!' just to be a troll.

College football is crazy. Used to be, if you had a dude run on you for over 200 yards, there was NO WAY you were winning that game. Now, you win by double digits.

Minnesota doing what it can to help us out. Nebraska is still that bitch that we thought they were.

Its funny how when the SEC teams win, its "a win is a win" but for non SEC teams its "oh you didn't steam roll them by 60 points win"

My SEC team is sitting at the number one spot. However you are on the bubble and have to prove yourself to get into the top 4.

and Alabama didn't do the exact same thing several weekends ago against Arkansas? Not to mention the squeaked victory against LSU.

Counter-intelligence hired by the SEC to infiltrate local central Ohio message boards to shape opinions...or a troll/idiot.

It what you have to do when you get on a car site, and your hotrod is a lexus. "Hey whats up. I drive a Lexus, I like a glass of scotch, I go to polaris mall, and roll tide."

Another week, another team giving FSU a victory lol. Boston college was running the ball really well in their last possession, so what do you do in 2nd and 8? You do a throwback to your qb who drops it. Then on 3rd and 8 you run a 1 yard draw. FSU is the 2002 Ohio state team in terms of lucky wins.