Black Friday 2014???

Putty

Got a pickup truck at 27+% discount, a 4-burner grill which is a gift to me, and the rest are still in the works. Some won't materialize like the lowering suspension and the tires. Kinda on the fence with the two BC Racing coilovers (deals aren't that great)

I wanted some Li-ion-powered 1/2" (300 ft-lbs) impact wrench at Sears but I decided against.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are great deals to be had on SSDs.

There's the 840 Pro 512Gb on sale for $250,

The Intel 730 480Gb for $185 (less than half price!) This is Intel's top of the line drive with enterprise class reliability.

But personally I went with the 840 Evo 500Gb with Far Cry 4 for $190.

Cyber Monday has always sucked. I've never seen any worthwile deals. The whole Idea of Black Friday is to get consumers into your store, buy the shitty TV that's on sale, and hope they spend a lot of money on other stuff while they're there.

Nice SSD deal. Picked it up. Gracias, sir.

Just finished unboxing that TV.... and i must say, its a 98 dollar tv. Picture quality is okay. 720p is acceptable HD i guess. The ENTIRE thing is made of plastic. There were no metal parts on it that i could find. It was flimsier than my dick around Kate Upton. Im not expecting it to last very long.

Jeff,

Pretty sure I just bought a 32in element off ya this summer. What made you go get another cheapo tv?

Still works, but xbox 360 looks like crap on it. lol

Jeff,

Pretty sure I just bought a 32in element off ya this summer. What made you go get another cheapo tv?

Still works, but xbox 360 looks like crap on it. lol

We went as a group with the missus family and her parents got it for us. We've since moved and wanted something for the spare bedroom.

That element was MUCH nicer than this emerson.

Is it me or is $1200 for that not a killer deal?

I remember all of the GOOD deals being on line last year?

After tax it came to $1286. You might be able to find somewhere online that has it for $1199 with free shipping, but i doubt it for the 256GB model. They just went on sale today. Its a permanent price cut until they sell out. The rep said they have someone that will come in and buy a bunch of them so if youre interested id go quick. They have about 30 in stock.