College Football Thread v8.0

bicranium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor overrated SEC. Fun facts from the season, Only 9 of the 14 schools were brave enough to play another Power 5 school. Two of which at neutral locations in the south and the SEC showed their dominance by going 5-6. They've done better in the bowls so far at 4-2* (I'm going to say Ole Miss losses)

Don't for get though, all 14 teams made sure to schedule and FCS opponent. (Vandy only beat Charleston Southern by 1)

I'm not saying the Big Ten is better. They had 12 schools play Power 5 schools and went 6-11. Big Ten also had 11 schools play FCS schools.

The perceived dominance of the SEC is really a joke.

Can we maybe not toot our own horn too much before our game is even played? Everyone knew Ole Miss was garbage. TCU is playing with something to prove. Simmer...

I will say I really like TCU's uniforms. Being from Pickerington you grow to love some purple. Plus they look pretty unique. Not a cookie cutter copy of some other Nike crap. Love the color on the facemasks.

Can we maybe not toot our own horn too much before our game is even played? Everyone knew Ole Miss was garbage. TCU is playing with something to prove. Simmer...

What the hell are you talking about? Who is tooting any horn, and who isn't playing for something to prove? If you're complaining about rubbing it in the #SEC's face, then GTFO.

Anyway, if this score holds, and someone gets blown out in semi final games (but especially if Ohio State does), then everyone will be going apeshit over TCU being left out.

Tcu offense is light years better then osu's. OSU is no where near this fast of efficient.

This is hilarious because yesterday ESPN was just talking about how fast and efficient OSU's offense is and how many problems that is going to pose to Alabama. They even used real time clocks to show 2 minute 70+ yard scoring drives.

I will say I really like TCU's uniforms. Being from Pickerington you grow to love some purple. Plus they look pretty unique. Not a cookie cutter copy of some other Nike crap. Love the color on the facemasks.

Samuel Jackson voice: TOOOOT TOOOOOT MUTHAFUCKA!