College Football Thread v8.0

bicranium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see a check for DSLR?!

They won't allow anything longer than a 3" lens. I dont have gear that small except a my 35mm prime. Even my 85mm L Series prime is longer :) May be buying a Sony 700mm Q Series one that clips on my phone and just keep it in my coat pocket. Maybe I can sneak that in. Can return it if I don't use or like it? IQ from it is equal to thier RX 100.

They won't allow anything longer than a 3" lens. I dont have gear that small except a my 35mm prime. Even my 85mm L Series prime is longer :) May be buying a Sony 700mm Q Series one that clips on my phone and just keep it in my coat pocket. Maybe I can sneak that in. Can return it if I don't use or like it? IQ from it is equal to thier RX 100.

I'd rent the Nikon 1 V3 with the new 70-300 lens. I think it is like 4" but on a camera that small I doubt anyone would be breaking out a ruler lol. That gets you out to 800mm with pretty decent AF.

Jeff

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Product/Nikon1-Lenses/3345/1-NIKKOR-VR-70-300-f%252F4.5-5.6.html?utm_campaign=bazaarvoice&utm_medium=SearchVoice&utm_source=AskAndAnswer&utm_content=Default

I know he's from Gahanna or something so are you hearing something locally?

Yeah, actually. I have a friend that's close to the program, and he says that there is still a glimmer of hope. I think it's still a long shot, personally...but I thought that about Harbaugh as well.

Yeah, actually. I have a friend that's close to the program, and he says that there is still a glimmer of hope. I think it's still a long shot, personally...but I thought that about Harbaugh as well.

Interesting. FootballScoop tweeted a little bit ago that they should have some good news for UM regarding a couple hires maybe sometime today.

Also, starting to sound like Jameis Winston is going to stay for at least one more year at FSU. Guess that eliminates one of the 8 schools Braxton will be playing for next year. :lolguy:

Also, starting to sound like Jameis Winston is going to stay for at least one more year at FSU. Guess that eliminates one of the 8 schools Braxton will be playing for next year. :lolguy:

That surprises the shit out of me, I figured that kid would get the hell out of dodge as fast as he could.

That surprises the shit out of me, I figured that kid would get the hell out of dodge as fast as he could.

There was a report in October that he would absolutely be leaving so it surprised me too. At this point he has to feel invincible in Tallahassee so why move on to the real world where the TPD won't be there to save he and his teammates' asses.

IIRC, Ohio State was the home team in '06, but chose to wear the white unis because they had done so well in the white unis in previous trips to Arizona - '02 against Miami, '04 against Kansas State, and '05 against Notre Dame. They were the home team again in 2007, but opted to wear red because of getting manhandled the year before by Florida wearing the whites.

97.1 The Fan @971thefan 22m22 minutes ago

Breaking News: NCAA Playoff Committee to reimburse each players parent up to $1250 for travel expenses for National Championship game

Urban Meyer has got power like "whoa". Who else could convince the NCAA to do something that made sense?

Jones and Decker confirm they are both coming back next year. The QB situation is going to be very interesting haha

Dave Biddle @davebiddle

Follow

Taylor Decker told me he's definitely coming back to OSU for senior year. Shot down "rumors." #Buckeyes

Dave Biddle @davebiddle

Follow

There have been rumors that if he plays well again and OSU wins, Jones could test the NFL waters. But he shot that down #Buckeyes