• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Virginia

Auburn

Miss st

Arkansas

LSU

Al play similiar ball to Ohio State. All those teams have mobile QB's with good ground game and a deep ball.

:lolguy: x mucho

The same LSU team that beat Wisconsin ?

Barely. Remember what OSU did against Wisky? Wasn't too long ago. You should be able to.

There is a reason Bama is favored by 10.

Ummm...Wisky was favored too. And MSU IIRC.

And why 30 years? I wan't aware their 1984 Fiesta Bowl victory over Pitt was so huge for the program

Mark May went to Pitt. That's why. :masturboy:

Word is Dontre will be back for the playoffs. As much as I like Marshall, I do think 'Tre is a nice player. He has the ability to make some really nice catches downfield and help take the top off a defense. Could you imagine, Devin Smith Wide, Dontre in the slot, Jalin Marshall coming in motion. Michael Thomas lined up on the other side. ohhh man

Go Gators. beat perennial powerhouse East Carolina in the prestigious Birmingham Bowl

Lol, well played my friend.

But on that thought, East Carolina was ranked much of the year and actually had a pretty damn good season. Should be a good game.

Nike doing special uniforms for all the playoff teams (haha at teams with Adidas/Under Armour - more evidence that Nike partnership is superior)...

http://i.imgur.com/7ncc8Kf.png

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-teams-celebrate-college-football-playoff-berth

I can't speak for the other teams but for OSU they did an amazing job. Obviously OSU will be wearing an away version of those but the Woody tributes on the "base layer" and gloves are awesome.

When can we get those sick black jerseys that were floating around last year?

Maybe a home night game next year. Early candidates...

10/10 vs. Maryland

10/17 vs. PSU

11/7 vs. Minnesota

11/21 vs. MSU

And yes, seeing MSU as 11/21 is rough. That means if OSU plays in the B1G title game it would play MSU, @Michigan and then B1G title game in a span of 3 weeks.

Maybe a home night game next year. Early candidates...

10/10 vs. Maryland

10/17 vs. PSU

11/7 vs. Minnesota

11/21 vs. MSU

And yes, seeing MSU as 11/21 is rough. That means if OSU plays in the B1G title game it would play MSU, @Michigan and then B1G title game in a span of 3 weeks.

If Michigan is improved and MSU stays on course (I think they have a lot of returning starters), it will benefit us. If we've learned anything this year, the end of your schedule and how you finish means much more than the beginning of your season. I'll take as many quality opponents as we can get at the end. Especially since we SHOULD be even more improved next year.

GRAY STRIPES!!! The folks on scout and elevenwarriors are going to be so damn happy haha

That bowl schedule looks like we should see some good games. Time to get that bowl pick 'em in this thread.

I already made one, go back a couple pages haha. Send me your email in a pm and i'll add you to it

If Michigan is improved and MSU stays on course (I think they have a lot of returning starters), it will benefit us. If we've learned anything this year, the end of your schedule and how you finish means much more than the beginning of your season. I'll take as many quality opponents as we can get at the end. Especially since we SHOULD be even more improved next year.

Agreed.