New to Columbus Racing

briant97

IMG_20141211_211642.jpg - This is when i first bought it and they cleaned it up at the dealership

IMG_20141224_185129.jpg - This is in my garage.

Sorry first time i tried using dropbox but apparently they remove the links after so long hopefully google doesn't do the same

Edited by briant97
Added google photos
  • Upvote 1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n93muoy67eson5u/VID_20141231_193324.mp4?dl=0

Here is video from last night's activities. Ran a 14.0 should be in low 13s according to apr. With drag radials they hit high 12s. You can see my reaction time is bad :) I was not advertising for the track btw my second time there in last 14 years. Had a 2000 Eclipse that sucked at track and never went back.

ET is kinda pointless this time of year, cold tires, cold track, etc. What trap speed?

Yes it was for some reason they didn't put the trap speeds on the slips. Yes it is pointless cold everything :). From exaust ice would build up on the starting line. They had to heat the track to keep ice off. They let us do about 4 fast passes but after that the goal was to hit 20.14. There was prize money to be given out for closest to 20.14. I didn't win but did manage a 20.166 :). I made it to the 3rd round.

Nice video, I could feel that fwd launch watching it. Welcome to the site.

Yes the GTI comes with launch control on DSG. Turn off traction control. Rev to 3200 and hit the gas and go. Pretty nice launch I enjoy it. :)

• Casper unlocked this topic