Ikea to Columbus....

Putty

The traffic in polaris is already bad enough with all the new stuff opening up plus billions of apartments being built. I live in polaris and work at the polaris chase and its miserable. Time to move before this hits...

YES.

Every time they clear out a new area my wife asks me what they're building....my answer is always....more apartments.

The traffic in polaris is already bad enough with all the new stuff opening up plus billions of apartments being built. I live in polaris and work at the polaris chase and its miserable. Time to move before this hits...

We got the heck out almost 2 years ago now. After living there for 10 years we grew to really hate the congestion.

Cheap taxes, fantastic schools and central location make it a strong draw for many.

I live a mile from this new site....this will be a ton of fun....

They have talked about adding an on ramp/off ramp at Big Walnut.....if you look at it from Google maps you can see that there is already space there for it....that would make my life 10000000 times easier than fighting Polaris traffic...

Come to Easton, ample parking and you don't have to take a shuttlebus. Are you in a position that you can transfer to Easton? Or are you tied to the chase facility at Polaris?

They have talked about adding an on ramp/off ramp at Big Walnut.....

It would be fantastic if they put a ramp anywhere reasonable between Polaris & 36/37. Between going up to Alum and some good friends that moved up to Cheshire Rd. I drive through the Polaris area much more often than I drive to it. I bet there are a lot of people in the same boat. Easier for the people that are currently driving through the Polaris area and less unnecessary traffic in the Polaris area.

Also, I'm super excited about IKEA!

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/264/200/acb.jpg

Come to Easton, ample parking and you don't have to take a shuttlebus. Are you in a position that you can transfer to Easton? Or are you tied to the chase facility at Polaris?

+1. My wife is at Easton Chase but as I understand it "good" jobs in that building are few and far between. Plus no matter where my wife works she still manages to not be able to get away from idiots that don't know how to park. 2 door dings in 6 months :(

Like.

I used to live off Gemeni PKWY which was right down the street from where this is going. Traffic wasnt terrible if you know when you could and couldn't leave. As with most places around this city, traveling between the hours of 5-7pm sucks donkey dick.