More snow this weekend?

TTQ B4U

Eric Elwell saying afternoon models for Columbus are down to 2 inches like my cock. With temps rapidly dropping at night during the game, some flash freezing could occur with a bit of snow on top come Monday morning and IMO that is worse than 8-10 of snow.

I laughed

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben is spot on. Forecast high is 39 degrees. I don't doubt that we'll get snow, but if the low pressure area moves just a touch north, we'll get more milder, rainy air from the south and less blow-back from the north as the storm passes (which will be the main driver of the snowfall).

Will keep an eye on it for sure, but UA only had a 2-hr delay (instead of a full close) for last week's storm and that was sufficient. I predict this will be more of the same.

North east Columbus was getting snow. By the time I hit 71south by grove city, it's all rain and 34 degrees. There is no snow on the ground either. Highways are treated, but I was worried about black ice around 161/ Easton area. The temps area going to be what decides how this front affects an area.

North east Columbus was getting snow. By the time I hit 71south by grove city, it's all rain and 34 degrees. There is no snow on the ground either. Highways are treated, but I was worried about black ice around 161/ Easton area. The temps area going to be what decides how this front affects an area.

We picked up a quick inch or two over the last hour or so. Too bad its all about to be washed away.

We picked up a quick inch or two over the last hour or so. Too bad its all about to be washed away.

Yep. I'm debating if I should go clear it off the driveway or if the temps going up will be enough to melt it all. I just don't want ice over snow as that's a PIA all around.

Lol columbus.

Suppose to be 12" by end of tomorrow.

I'm so sick of the meteorologists in town. They start talking about it a week out, then come crunch time it's all a bunch of hot air (figuratively, of course). Abc6 prides itself on not blowing weather out of proportion, but they were getting their collective panties in a bunch just like the rest of them.

The only time they need to get excited is when the public is going to be hindered for multiple days, not when "Monday's drive to work might be a little more difficult than usual."

Yep. I'm debating if I should go clear it off the driveway or if the temps going up will be enough to melt it all. I just don't want ice over snow as that's a PIA all around.

I believe it will melt, so I haven't even pulled the truck out of the barn.

Edited by RS69

I'm so sick of the meteorologists in town. They start talking about it a week out, then come crunch time it's all a bunch of hot air (figuratively, of course). Abc6 prides itself on not blowing weather out of proportion, but they were getting their collective panties in a bunch just like the rest of them.

The only time they need to get excited is when the public is going to be hindered for multiple days, not when "Monday's drive to work might be a little more difficult than usual."

I agree, they cause the schools to panic and call off school when it is not bad or any more dangerous than rain.

Currently in Cleveland

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/01/608cef62555fd808248994631e071d71.jpg

The snow on my driveway wouldn't have cleared in this temperature (35F cloudy). I'm glad I cleared it around noon before the rain or it would have been a bigger mess of even heavier wet snow.

Me too, my house faces north, shit never melts. Cleared it off, and cleared my gutter drains in the curb.