Watch Peeps - My new wrist whip

Linn1647545492

I like that it makes it so it can be zero o'clock.

Random Person: "Excuse me, I think I'm late for a lunch meeting - can you tell me what time it is?"

Linn: "Yup, it is five past zero o'clock."

Random Person: *seizure*

HA, I was just talking about how I like that there is a zero there and not a 12.

Nice pick up. I've had my Kahki Chrono Auto for 10 years now and beat the piss out of it and it's never skipped a beat.

That's one of the things that made it appealing to me, I'm going to wear it a lot and at the lake so I needed something that will take a betting.

I have a Hamilton Khaki Auto in Titanium black. Nice pick up!

That's a nice piece, congrats.

Thanks guys.

I do when I'm not wearing my watch. I need to get another beater timex to wear to the track and in the shop.

I think you're the perfect candidate for a g-shock for those uses. Things are supposed to be indestructible and not too expensive. I've got a really strange lust for one of the GPS based watches, probably with solar too.

Not exactly my cup o tea, but it's a nice looking watch. I've been digging around a bit about a nicer watch to buy. So I'm sure it's nice to make the plunge, congrats on the new watch!

I just haven't found anything that makes me really want to jump. This is my front runner at this point.

http://weisswatchcompany.com/