Anyone need to get rid of their Lexus?

Mensan

http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/wan/4860634757.html

ISO: 2006 or newer Lexus car $3000 or under - $3000 (Springfield illinois)

condition: excellent

ISO of a really nice 2006 or newer Lexus car for $3000 or less, I am looking to buy in about a month. please text me your cars with pictures and descriptions thank you!

http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/wan/4860634757.html

ISO: 2006 or newer Lexus car $3000 or under - $3000 (Springfield illinois)

condition: excellent

ISO of a really nice 2006 or newer Lexus car for $3000 or less, I am looking to buy in about a month. please text me your cars with pictures and descriptions thank you!

Is this shit real? An excellent condition Lexus less than a decade old for less than 3000?

http://www.vibevixen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/VIBE-Vixen-Tax-Season-52.jpg

As someone in the car sales profession, this is absolutely correct.

I don't mean to be malicious, because most of these people are truly nice and are frustrated because no one explains anything to them, but when I try to explain math and they get angry at me because it's not what they want to hear, it does get frustrating for me.

I'm sorry, a $36000 Challenger SRT8 is not gonna be $300/month with no money down and no trade.

As someone in the car sales profession, this is absolutely correct.

I don't mean to be malicious, because most of these people are truly nice and are frustrated because no one explains anything to them, but when I try to explain math and they get angry at me because it's not what they want to hear, it does get frustrating for me.

I'm sorry, a $36000 Challenger SRT8 is not gonna be $300/month with no money down and no trade.

10 years @ 0% I don't see the issue.

10 years @ 0% I don't see the issue.

Still doesn't cover tax :lolguy:

Just had another guy back out on me. This month has been one after another after another of flakes. I'm not frustrated with the customers, since 7 of 10 people I talk to results in a non sale (statistically tracked, not made up), I'm really just frustrated that THESE ARE THE ONLY CUSTOMERS I HAVE TO WORK RIGHT NOW.

February is a slow month, it's the same every year. Never gets less annoying though.

Just had another guy back out on me. This month has been one after another after another of flakes. I'm not frustrated with the customers, since 7 of 10 people I talk to results in a non sale (statistically tracked, not made up), I'm really just frustrated that THESE ARE THE ONLY CUSTOMERS I HAVE TO WORK RIGHT NOW.

February is a slow month, it's the same every year. Never gets less annoying though.

Is there anyway I could purchase a new car and just have my monthly settlement checks sent directly to you? I'll have $420 for a down payment in a couple weeks and I make at least a $100 a month playing the lottery. Oh, and my credit score is about 700 once you add up all 3 major scores.

Thanks.

I specifically waited until now to post my Audi on Craigslist knowing this was prime time for me to get the most cash for it.

Haha same reason I bought a semi local colt to flip. Have a million messages with, I can give you half now and the other half when my income tax comes. Insanity for $4,000

Awesome! Just found a buyer for my 2015 Lexus LS. It's in excellent condition and I've had a hard time getting a fair price (~$3000) for it. Thanks OP!

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/motormagazine/cabinet/15201_15400/15314.jpg?_ex=330x330

This time of year makes auction buying a huge pain in the ass. Added to the already seemingly endless amount of people bidding higher than new prices you have the newly tax rich buyers who are looking to turn their $2k return into a career being the next american pickers.

This year so far has sucked as far as tax return customers. They've been super slow to trickle in up here. This time last year we ran out of sub-$10,000 cars. :(

This year so far has sucked as far as tax return customers. They've been super slow to trickle in up here. This time last year we ran out of sub-$10,000 cars. :(

Subprime lending has gotten stricter as well, though it seems Wells Fargo and Ally will buy pretty much anyone these days.

Subprime lending has gotten stricter as well, though it seems Wells Fargo and Ally will buy pretty much anyone these days.

Haven't seen too much resistance here. One of our guys got a 19 year old with a credit score of ZERO financed on a $16,000 Veloster Turbo the other night. He had a couple grand to put down, but still. Everyone was shocked.