Track Rental before IFO?

miller11386

Yeah, me too. NTR is playing games with the schedule this year and not being very forthcoming on responding back to my questions. You'd think with as loyal as CR has been with them, I could at least get some common courtesy and/or answers.

I'll keep everyone updated.

Anthony, is there any chance of going back to Norwalk for track rentals? those were some fun days up there.

Unless they change their policy they don't rent the track unless its during the week, for one lane only, and usually at least $200-$300 per car.

Now, if you want to have time on one of the best tracks in the country to get solid data on your car its worth every penny, if you just want to take a 13 second street car to hot lap, not so much...

Unless they change their policy they don't rent the track unless its during the week, for one lane only, and usually at least $200-$300 per car.

Now, if you want to have time on one of the best tracks in the country to get solid data on your car its worth every penny, if you just want to take a 13 second street car to hot lap, not so much...

DAMN! That sucks hardcore!

Yeah, me too. NTR is playing games with the schedule this year and not being very forthcoming on responding back to my questions. You'd think with as loyal as CR has been with them, I could at least get some common courtesy and/or answers.

I would only be interested if we could do it the day before or sometime before 4/26. I need to get some testing in on my new setup.

When is D42 supposed to open back up?

Thompson and Quaker up here are also GREAT tracks that make for a cheap rental

When is D42 supposed to open back up?

Thompson and Quaker up here are also GREAT tracks that make for a cheap rental

That depends on mother nature, and as we all know she is a real cunt to northern ohio racers.

The last I heard they want to get the track open ASAFP since there is supposed to be an IHRA National Event there this year.

I have also been told they will do grudge racing and open track stuff similar to Milan on some saturday nights.

If this track goes as planned it WILL rival Norwalk in quality and construction.

That depends on mother nature, and as we all know she is a real cunt to northern ohio racers.

The last I heard they want to get the track open ASAFP since there is supposed to be an IHRA National Event there this year.

I have also been told they will do grudge racing and open track stuff similar to Milan on some saturday nights.

If this track goes as planned it WILL rival Norwalk in quality and construction.

I met the owners at norwalk at 10k bracket race. Very nice and knowledgeable. Some great ideas going in there. Already have a downhill slope to the staging lanes, so racers can basically coast.

I think Trails just likes to suck, and piss people off. The NHRA doesn't do us any favors either. Its a damn shame. I'm going to get the Camaro together in the next year or so and start running some local stuff for a change. Looking forward to D42 really.

Hit up Thompson-tell them you have a date locked it with Trails and your consider switching-they will give you better pricing. ;)

If we are picking other places than trails, I'd rather take Norwalk or Quaker. Better prep and no bullshit hump in the middle of the racetrack to make you break traction.

In my book:

Norwalk

Quaker

Trails

Thompson